Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
This post has been sponsored by The Coca-Cola® Company and SheSpeaks.
Inside: Hosting a fantastic game day party shouldn’t keep you from enjoying the game yourself. Host a stress-free game day celebration with the help of these easy tips.
One of the best things about football season is watching the game with family and friends.
So put these tips to work and invite some friends over this Sunday for an easy and stress-free game day celebration.
Offer a Variety of Cold Beverages, such as Coca-Cola® products
Stock up on plenty of drinks for your guests to enjoy during the game.
For me, Coca-Cola® and football season go hand-in-hand.
There is nothing quite like enjoying an ice-cold Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar while watching the game.
But others may prefer vitaminwater® instead.
That is why variety is key when it comes to beverages.
Give your guests a few different options of drinks to choose from.
Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola® Mini Cans, Sprite®, Powerade®, and vitaminwater® are all great choices.
Sam’s Club has large club-sized packages of Coca-Cola® products, which are perfect for entertaining.
Plan a Simple Menu
Real talk: The menu can make or break a game day party.
Watching the game just isn’t as enjoyable without some tasty game day eats.
But who wants to be stuck in the kitchen preparing food during the game?
There are a few things that you can do to make putting together a game day menu easier on yourself.
- Have a potluck. Make your game day party potluck-style and ask everyone to bring along something to munch on.
- Plan lots of snacks. Easy to munch on goodies like snack mixes and Alabama fire crackers are always a hit.
- Buy frozen apps. Pick up frozen appetizers from Sam’s Club such as pigs in a blanket, mozzarella stick, or potato skins. Then just pop them in the oven during a commercial.
- Choose foods that you can prepare ahead of time. Dips are perfect for snacking in front of the TV and can be prepared ahead of time. Crockpot recipes are also great for entertaining since you can throw everything into your crockpot before guests arrive and let the crockpot do all of the cooking.
Set up a Buffet
Set up a buffet table close to where your guests will be gathered watching the game.
Include finger foods, drinks, cups, plates, napkins, straws, and anything else your guests may need.
This way, your guests can serve themselves and you won’t have to keep running in and out of the kitchen during the game.
You can also place a couple of smaller snacks such as chips and dip, nuts, or pretzels out on your coffee table so that your guests can munch on them without having to get up from the couch.
Make clean-up a breeze by using paper plates and plastic cups.
Members Mark Ultra Paper Plates and Heavy Duty Party Cups, available at Sam’s Club, are perfect for entertaining. They are a great value and the large packages last us all season long.
Make Shopping Easier
Sam’s Club is a one-stop-shop with great values on everything you need for Football season: Coca-Cola® products, paper goods, snacks, and more.
Plus, Sam’s Club offers game-changing services that make shopping for all your entertaining needs easier than ever.
- Club Pickup. With Club Pickup, you can place your order online ahead of time, and Sam’s Club will have everything ready for you to pick up when you arrive. This is such a great option when shopping for heavier items such as cases of Coca-Cola® products.
- Scan & Go. Rather shop the aisles? Skip the checkout line with Scan & Go. Simply scan items as you add them to your cart, pay via the mobile app, and you are good to go!
Happy game day party planning!
Armed with these tips, football entertaining will be easier than ever.