Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
This post has been sponsored by The Coca-Cola® Company and SheSpeaks.
Inside: A savory and delicious 3-ingredient crockpot Coca-Cola® meatballs recipe, perfect for game day.
Football season has arrived!
There is so much to love about football season: watching the game with family and friends, rooting for our favorite teams, and of course, all the tasty game day eats.
Speaking of game day eats, these incredible Coca-Cola® meatballs are a family favorite.
If you are looking for a game day appetizer that is as delicious as it is easy, you will love this recipe.
Made with a savory Coca-Cola® BBQ sauce, these cocktail meatballs will be a hit with everyone watching the game.
Game Day Essentials
I like to have plenty of Coca-Cola® products on hand to serve our guests, so I made sure to stock up on our favorites on our last trip to Sam’s Club.
Not only does shopping at Sam’s Club mean great values, but it also means saving time. Thanks to Club Pickup, I can place my order online and Sam’s Club will have everything ready for me to pick up when I arrive.
How to Make Coca-Cola® Meatballs
Made with just 3 ingredients, these savory cocktail meatballs couldn’t be easier to make.
The best part is, you won’t have to miss any of the game spending time in the kitchen cooking. Just take 5 minutes to combine the ingredients in the crockpot before the game starts, and let the crockpot do all the work.
- 2lb bag of frozen meatballs, cocktail size
- 18oz bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
Start by adding the frozen meatballs to the crockpot (no need to thaw).
Next, add BBQ sauce.
Then, pour Coca-Cola® over the meatballs.
Stir well to combine and cook on high for 3 hours.
Serve warm, and enjoy!
More Ways to Enjoy Crockpot Coca-Cola Meatballs on Game Day
- Switch it up – Experiment with different sauce profiles (mustard-based sauce, hickory, vinegar-based) to find what combo suits you best.
- Spice it up – Try adding sriracha, pepper sauce, or Worcestershire sauce to the recipe to add some spice to the flavor profile.
- Fancy it up – Slice meatballs in half and place on toasted bread to make meatball crostini. Top each with a pickle, chopped green onions, pineapple chunks, etc.
- Make your own slider bar – Leave the meatballs right in the crockpot and place it on a buffet table along with slider buns and coleslaw so your guests can make their own southern-style meatball sliders.
Crockpot Coca-Cola Meatballs
- 2 pounds frozen meatballs cocktail size
- 18 ounce bottle BBQ sauce
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- Add frozen meatballs, BBQ sauce, and Coca-Cola to crockpot. Stir well to combine.
- Cook on high for 3 hours. Serve warm.
Pin for Later: