This easy chocolate chip cookie dough dip recipe takes only 10 minutes to make using cream cheese, butter, brown sugar, and vanilla!
I love eating cookie dough.
It is tough not to sneak a few bites whenever I make chocolate chip cookies.
But, unfortunately, raw cookie dough is not safe to eat…
So when I get that cookie dough craving, I whip up a batch of cookie dough dip!
The easy no-bake dessert dip is as tasty as actual cookie dough, but is totally safe to eat as well! It is made without eggs or flour, so you can enjoy it worry-free.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
A few minutes and a few simple ingredients are all that you need to make this easy dessert dip.
You will need:
- cream cheese: softened to room temperature
- butter: unslated, also at room temperature
- powdered sugar
- light brown sugar
- chocolate chips: we used regular size, but mini would work too
How to Make Cookie Dough Dip
- Whip cream cheese and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer or with a hand mixer.
- Add sugars, vanilla, and salt; mix until smooth.
- Use a spatula to fold in chocolate chips
- Serve immediately, with graham crackers, pretzels, nilla wafers, etc… for dipping.
- GARNISH: Reserve 10-20 chocolate chips to sprinkle on top of the dip just before serving.
- ADD COLOR: For a burst of color try adding M&Ms or Mini M&Ms.
- SERVE WITH: This sweet dip pairs well with graham crackers, Nilla wafers, pretzels, animal crackers, Ritz crackers, or even fruit such as apples or strawberries.
- MAKE AHEAD: You can prepare the dip up to 2 days in advance. Simply prepare according to the recipe then cover and place in the refrigerator. Remove and allow to soften up and become “dippable” again before serving.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you will love this funfetti cake batter dip recipe! It tastes just like cake batter–yum!
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Using a mixer, beat the butter and cream cheese together until light and fluffy.
- Add in the brown sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers, ritz crackers, pretzels, or other goodies for dipping.
You can prepare the dip up to 2 days in advance. Simply cover and refrigerate. Remove from the fridge and allow the dip to soften a bit before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. Accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.