Christmas Punch with champagne, vodka, cranberry juice, orange juice, and ginger ale makes the perfect sparkling holiday drink!
Punch is a traditional Christmas drink that has been served in our house on Christmas eve as far back as I can remember. Today I want to share a cranberry sparkling wine punch recipe that is delicious, easy to make for a crowd, and perfect for holiday parties.
For more holiday cocktails options consider our Cranberry Mimosas, Gingerbread Cocktail or Christmas Mimosas.
This cranberry champagne punch is filled with holiday flavor and tastes so good that you have to be careful and remind yourself that it has alcohol in it!
Don’t go drinking the whole pitcher, although I can’t blame you for wanting to.
Whether you make this holiday punch for Christmas, Christmas Eve, or your New Year’s party, it is sure to be a hit!
For another cocktail made with cranberry juice and vodka, try a refreshing cape codder cocktail.
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
- Champagne – Prosecco or other sparkling wines would work as well. Look for brut or dry/extra dry varieties.
- Cranberry Vodka – Feel free to use regular vodka if that is what you have on hand.
- Orange Juice
- Cranberry Juice – not cranberry juice cocktail
- Ginger ale – If you aren’t a fan of ginger ale you can use Sprite, 7 up, or another lemon-lime soda instead.
- Garnishes: Oranges, fresh cranberries, rosemary sprigs
You will also need a large pitcher or punch bowl and ladle for serving. Look for something that holds at least 90 ounces like this or this.
Tips for making the best Christmas Punch
- Make sure all of your ingredients are well chilled before mixing.
- Use a dry champagne or prosecco.
- Make a few trays of cranberry or orange juice ice cubes to help keep the punch cold without watering it down.
- For a stronger punch, use less juice or add a little more vodka.
- For a weaker punch, use less vodka or add more juice or ginger ale.
- Top the punch with ornage slices, fresh cranberries, and rosemary for an elevated and festive look.
This recipe is for a Christmas punch with alcohol. However, you can make it a non-alcoholic Christmas punch recipe by leaving out the vodka and replacing the champagne with sparkling white grape juice.
If you are having children at your holiday celebration it may be a good idea to make a batch with alcohol for the grown-up and a batch without alcohol for the kiddos. Or make them this non-alcoholic grinch punch instead!
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 1 750 ml bottle Champagne or Prosecco, dry/extra dry
- 2 cups cranberry vodka, 16 ounces
- 2 cups orange juice, 16 ounces
- 2 cups cranberry juice, 16 ounces
- 2 cups ginger ale, 16 ounces
- orange slices, for garnish
- fresh cranberries, for garnish
- rosemary sprigs, optional garnish
- Make sure all of your ingredients are well chilled.
- To a large pitcher or punch bowl, add Champagne, cranberry vodka, orange juice, cranberry juice, and ginger ale. Stir gently to combine.
- Top with orange slices, fresh cranberries, and (optional) a few sprigs of rosemary.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Leave a Reply