Homemade fruit ice pops are the perfect cool and refreshing frozen treat for summer.
These 10+ fruity homemade ice pop recipes are quick and easy to make and are perfect for children and adults alike.
There are so many options when it comes to ice pop ingredients.
You can make fruity and refreshing ice pops or more indulgent, rich, and creamy ice pops.
A single fruit can be used or you can mix fruits for more delicious and exotic flavor blends.
You can even layer your ingredients to create beautiful striped ice pops.
Just like the many ice pop ingredient options, there are also a number of options for ice pop molds.
You can go the DIY route and use paper cups and popsicle sticks. Or, you can pick up some ice plastic pop molds which come in a variety of shapes and colors. They also make disposable ice pop baggies which are perfect for serving at a BBQ or other party to minimize clean-up.
Homemade Fruit Ice Pop Recipes
Below you will find a list of fantastic ice pop recipes to get you started on making your own ice pops at home.
Simply click the link to take you to the blogger’s post with the full ingredient list and recipe.
- Banana Pudding Popsicles
- Breakfast Yogurt Popsicles
- Rainbow Fruit Popsicles
- Sparkling Ice Pops
- Nectarine Banana Blackberry Homemade Ice Pops
- Rainbow Party Ice Pops
- Strawberry Sundae Yogurt Ice Pops
- Strawberries and Cream Popsicles
- Quick and Easy Pureed Fruit Pops
- Peanut Butter and Banana Yogurt Pops Recipe
- Peach Pie Popsicle Recipe with Honey Caramel Sauce
- Strawberry Peach Pops Healthy Frozen Dessert Recipe
- Raspberry Key Lime Pie Pops
- Tropical Mango Pineapple Strawberry Swirled Fruit Pops
Enjoy the recipes! I bet that before you know it you too will be creating your own fabulous ice pop recipes!