These easy yogurt popsicles are packed with fresh berries and granola, making them a tasty frozen breakfast to enjoy on-the-go on busy mornings.
Life is short, so why not have popsicles for breakfast?
Make breakfast as fun as dessert with these tasty frozen yogurt popsicles!
Breakfast Yogurt Popsicles
The creamy Greek yogurt in the pops pairs perfectly with the fresh berries, while the granola adds a nice bit of crunch.
Make a batch with the kids this summer for a fun breakfast treat, perfect for enjoying on-the-go on busy mornings.
Or, enjoy them anytime of day as a healthy snack option.
The red, white, and blue color of these yogurt & berry popsicles make them a great 4th of July treat idea as well.
Whenever you serve them, the kids are going to love these delicious yogurt popsicles.
How to Make Breakfast Popsicles
Making the pops is simple.
Start by gathering your ingredients.
For this easy popsicle recipe you will need the following ingredients:
- vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- vanilla extract
In a medium size bowl, stir to combine the Greek yogurt, milk, vanilla extract, and honey.
Then, open your ice pop molds and place a few berries in the bottom of each mold.
Follow with a few spoonfuls of the yogurt mix, filling each mold halfway.
Top with more berries, and then more yogurt, making sure to leave the top 1/2 inch of the mold empty.
Place the mold in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Add granola to a small bowl. Stir 1 teaspoon of honey into granola.
Using a spoon, press the coated granola into the top of each mold. Add popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until fully frozen.
I hope that you are the kids enjoy this delicious treat!
Feel free to try switching up the recipe and using other fruit combinations, or other flavors of yogurt. Have fun with it!
For more homemade fruit popsicle ideas, check out these 10 awesome fruit pop recipes.
This recipe was shared on Meal Plan Monday.
- 1 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp honey, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 7-8 strawberries, diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup granola
- Combine yogurt, milk, 1 tbsp honey, and vanilla in a medium-size mixing bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Place a few berries in the bottom of each ice pop mold. Follow with a few spoonfuls of the yogurt mixture, filling the mold about halfway. Top with more berries, then more yogurt, stopping when the mold is 1/2 inch away from being full.
- Place mold in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Place granola in a small bowl. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of honey and toss to coat. Spoon the coated granola into the top of each chilled ice pop mold, pressing down firmly.
- Freeze mold overnight or until fully frozen (at least 4 hours).