Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
One-pot taco spaghetti is an easy Mexican-inspired recipe that will get dinner on the table in 30 minutes! The pasta, beef, and sauce all cook in ONE pot!
If you’re a parent, you know that spaghetti is something you can almost always get your kids to eat.
Another likely favorite with your kids is taco night.
Why not combine the two to create Taco Spaghetti?
One-Pot Taco Spaghetti
You’ve got the slurpy fun of spaghetti with the great flavor of tacos.
And, this isn’t something that only the kids will love. Adults are going to love this flavorful pasta dish as well.
Plus, with the beef, sauce, and pasta all cooking in the same pot, you will only have one pot to clean after dinner. Now that’s what I call a mom hack!
Looking for more one-pot dinner ideas? Check out this delicious One-Pot Creamy Chicken Spinach Pasta.
The first step in preparing this easy one-pot meal is gathering all of your ingredients.
You will need: olive oil, ground beef, taco seasoning, Ro*Tel, tomato paste, spaghetti, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, tomato, and cilantro.
How to Make Taco Spaghetti
Begin by heating the olive oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat.
Then add the ground beef and cook through, crumbling the beef as it cooks.
Drain the beef, then return to stovetop and stir in taco seasoning, Ro*Tel, tomato paste, and water. Bring to a boil.
Add spaghetti, cover, and reduce heat, simmering until spaghetti is cooked through (about 10- 15 minutes).
Remove pot from heat and stir in mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Cover pot to allow cheese to melt.
Serve topped with diced tomato and chopped cilantro.
I hope that you enjoy this easy taco spaghetti recipe! For dessert, consider one of these Mexican desserts.
More Easy Dinner Ideas
If you enjoy this one-pot taco pasta recipe, give these other easy dinner recipes a try as well.
One-Pot Taco Spaghetti
- 1 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can 10 ounces Ro*Tel Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small or medium tomato diced
- fresh cilantro chopped, as desired
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot over medium high heat. Cook beef until cooked through, crumbling the beef as it cooks. Drain, then return to stovetop.
- Stir in taco seasoning, Ro*Tel, tomato paste, and water. Bring to a boil. Add spaghetti, cover, and reduce heat, simmering until spaghetti is cooked through (about 10- 15 minutes).
- Remove pot from heat and stir in cheese. Cover for 3-5 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Plate and top with tomato and cilantro before serving.