This creamy one-pot chicken pasta recipe takes just 30 minutes to cook. With spinach, mushrooms, and a creamy sauce, everyone in the family will love this easy one-pot meal.
With October just around the corner, it is safe to say that the cooler season has officially arrived.
It’s time for hearty dishes like soups, stews, casseroles, and — you guessed it — pasta.
Is there anything better than a big bowl of pasta?
Well, maybe… What about a creamy pasta dish that you can cook in one pot? Woo hoo! Having fewer dishes to wash after dinner is always a win in my book.
Related: Easy One-Pot Taco Spaghetti
One-Pot Creamy Spinach Chicken Pasta
This recipe seriously checks off all my boxes: It is quick, easy, delicious, and requires minimal cleanup. What more could you ask for?
I really think that creamy spinach chicken pasta is the ultimate comfort food. It is rich, hearty, and just plain amazing.
And you can have this one-pot chicken pasta dish on the table in 30 minutes — which is even more amazing.
DON’T MISS: One-Pot Creamy Garlic Chicken
How to Make One-Pot Chicken Pasta
You will start by gathering your ingredients. For this recipe, you will need boneless skinless chicken breasts, pasta, mushrooms, spinach, chicken broth, cream, milk, garlic, olive oil, and parmesan cheese.
Next, you will prep your ingredients. After a few minutes of chopping and slicing, you will be ready to begin cooking.
First, you will cook your chicken, then add in the mushrooms, followed by the broth, milk, cream, and pasta. Once the pasta has cooked you simply add the spinach and parmesan and the dish is ready to be enjoyed.
Serve with a side salad and garlic bread and you’ve got the perfect meal.
Oh, and don’t forget dessert! Have you tried this maple walnut coffee cake? It is sooooo stinkin’ good!
More easy meal ideas you may enjoy:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ lb chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz penne, or other dry pasta
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil and garlic in large skillet or pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and cook until lightly golden brown.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2 additional minutes.
- Add broth, cream, and milk, stirring to mix well. Bring to a simmer, add pasta, and cook until tender (about 15 minutes).
- Add spinach, tossing until slightly wilted (about 1 minute). Remove from heat.
- Toss with parmesan cheese and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.