One-pot taco spaghetti is an easy Mexican-inspired recipe that will get dinner on the table in 30 minutes! The pasta, beef, and sauce all cook in ONE pot!
If you’re a parent, you know that spaghetti is something you can almost always get your kids to eat.
Another likely favorite with your kids is taco night.
Why not combine the two to create Taco Spaghetti?
One-Pot Taco Spaghetti
You’ve got the slurpy fun of spaghetti with the great flavor of tacos.
And, this isn’t something that only the kids will love. Adults are going to love this flavorful pasta dish as well.
Plus, with the beef, sauce, and pasta all cooking in the same pot, you will only have one pot to clean after dinner. Now that’s what I call a mom hack!
Looking for more one-pot dinner ideas? Check out this delicious One-Pot Creamy Chicken Spinach Pasta.
The first step in preparing this easy one-pot meal is gathering all of your ingredients.
You will need: olive oil, ground beef, taco seasoning, Ro*Tel, tomato paste, spaghetti, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, tomato, and cilantro.
How to Make Taco Spaghetti
Begin by heating the olive oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat.
Then add the ground beef and cook through, crumbling the beef as it cooks.
Drain the beef, then return to stovetop and stir in taco seasoning, Ro*Tel, tomato paste, and water. Bring to a boil.
Add spaghetti, cover, and reduce heat, simmering until spaghetti is cooked through (about 10- 15 minutes).
Remove pot from heat and stir in mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Cover pot to allow cheese to melt.
Serve topped with diced tomato and chopped cilantro.
If you enjoy this one-pot taco pasta recipe, you will also love our cheeseburger casserole recipe.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can (10 ounces) Ro*Tel Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small or medium tomato, diced
- fresh cilantro, chopped, as desired
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot over medium high heat. Cook beef until cooked through, crumbling the beef as it cooks. Drain, then return to stovetop.
- Stir in taco seasoning, Ro*Tel, tomato paste, and water. Bring to a boil. Add spaghetti, cover, and reduce heat, simmering until spaghetti is cooked through (about 10- 15 minutes).
- Remove pot from heat and stir in cheese. Cover for 3-5 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Plate and top with tomato and cilantro before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 538Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 122mgSodium: 439mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 40g
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. Accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.