An easy boozy hot apple cider recipe made with caramel vodka and garnished with a cinnamon stick and apple slice.
It is a chilly Fall evening and you curl up on the couch to binge your favorite show with your favorite blanket and a mug of hot apple cider spiked with caramel vodka.
Sounds like a perfect evening, right?
Give this boozy apple cider recipe a try and I am sure that you will love it as much as I do.
Here is what you will need to make this tasty hot cocktail…
- Apple cider – we prefer musselman’s or picking a jug up from a local farmer’s market but you can reach for your favorite brand
- Smirnoff Kissed Caramel – a delicious vodka infused with the taste of homemade caramels with just a hit of sea salt. (Also great for this boozy caramel hot chocolate!)
- Cinnamon stick and/or apple slice – optional garnishes
- Chilled – This apple cider cocktail also tastes great served over ice.
- Cinnamon vodka – Try the recipe with cinnamon vodka for a tasty variation.
How to Make Boozy Hot Apple Cider
- Warm cider on the stovetop
- Pour into mug and add vodka
- Garnish and enjoy!
- For a stronger cocktail, cut the apple cider to 6 ounces.
- For a weaker cocktail, up the apple cider to 10 ounces.
- This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled as necessary for a party.
More apple-flavored cocktails & shots
- 8 ounces apple cider
- 2 ounces Smirnoff kissed caramel vodka
- cinnamon stick and apple slice, for garnish
- Warm apple cider in a small pan over medium heat.
- Pour into your favorite mug, add 2 ounces of caramel vodka, and stir to combine.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and/or fresh apple slice and serve warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 436Unsaturated Fat: 0g
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.