You will love this easy apple cider margarita recipe made with apple cider, tequila, triple sec, and a splash of lime juice.
This refreshing margarita is perfect for Thanksgiving, the holidays, or any Fall or Winter occasion.
Sure margaritas are great for summertime.
But what about Fall?
Give this apple cider margarita recipe a try and I am sure that you will want to enjoy the tasty Fall cocktail all season long.
- You can use a cocktail shaker to mix the drink or simply stir the ingredients together in a glass. Whatever works for you.
- If garnishing with apple wedges, coat them in a bit of lime juice to help prevent browning.
- For best taste, serve and enjoy immediately to prevent the ice from melting and watering down your margaritas
Traditionally apple cider is paired with a dark spirit such as whisky. Rum, vodka, and wine pair well with apple cider too. Tequila and apple cider taste great together as well, like in this tasty Fall margarita recipe.
Yes! If making a large batch for a crowd, simply increase the ingredients in a 1:1 ratio. Mix together in a pitcher and serve immediately.
More Tasty Margarita Recipes
- Watermelon Margaritas
- Frozen Peach Margaritas
- Blue Lagoon Margaritas
- Hawaiian Margarita
- Frozen Mermaid Margaritas
- Grapefruit Margaritas
- 1 ounce silver tequila
- 4 ounces apple cider (½ cup)
- ½ ounce triple sec / Cointreau
- Juice of 1 lime wedge
- ground cinnamon and sugar, for the rim
- Fresh lime slices, apple slices, and/or cinnamon sticks, optional garnish
- Add cinnamon and sugar to a small plate and stir together gently to combine. Rub a lime wedge along the rim of each glass, then dip into the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Fill your glass halfway with ice. Add tequila, triple sec, apple cider, and lime juice. Stir to mix.
- Garnish with a fresh lime wedge, apple slice, and/or cinnamon stick.
For best taste, serve and enjoy immediately to prevent the ice from melting and watering down the cocktail.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 289