The Mermaid Margarita is a delicious frozen summer cocktail made with tequila, triple sec, blue curacao, lime juice, and honey.
Calling all frozen cocktail lovers!
This blue mermaid frozen margarita is going to become your new fave.
Like my frozen peach margarita and frozen watermelon margarita, this frozen margarita is perfect for cooling off on hot summer days and pool parties.
Not only does it taste incredible, but the beautiful blue color gives this summer cocktail serious ocean vibes.
For more beautiful blue drink options, try my Jack Frost Cocktail, Blue Hawaiian Jello Shots, Ocean Water Cocktail and Frozen Blue Lagoon Margaritas. You can even make a batch of bright blue Sonic Ocean Water for kids so they don’t feel leftout!
Frozen Mermaid Margarita
This delicious blue margarita recipe can be made right in your kitchen blender. No need for special tools or even a cocktail shaker.
Start by gathering everything you will need.
Mermaid Margarita Ingredients:
- triple sec
- blue curacao
- honey (or agave)
Then, simply blend, pour, garnish, and enjoy.
If you would prefer to garnish with an ingredient in your frozen cocktail, you can garnish with a slice of lime instead.
How to Rim Margarita Glass
While entirely optional, rimming your margarita glass will give this frozen cocktail an elevated presentation.
Here is how to easily rim your glasses:
- Combine sugar and kosher salt on a small plate or saucer.
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of glasses to moisten them.
- Dip glasses into the sugar/salt mixture to coat rim.
See, told you it was easy!
I hope that you enjoy this delicious mermaid margarita recipe and that you have a fantastic summer.
More Must-Try Summer Cocktails:
- Peach Margaritas
- Whipped Pina Coladas
- Raspberry Gelato Moonshine
- Long Island Iced Tea
- Raspberry Lemonade Mimosas
- Hawaiian Margaritas
Frozen Mermaid Margarita
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
For the Rimmed Glasses:
- lime wedge
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
For the Margaritas:
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 oz. fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 3 oz. tequila
- 1 oz. blue curacao
- 1 oz. triple sec
- ½ oz. honey, or agave
- Fresh pineapple and maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Combine sugar and salt on a plate or shallow bowl.
- Use a lime wedge to moisten rim of glasses.
- Dip rim into sugar/salt mixture.
- In a blender, combine ice, lime juice, tequila, blue curacao, triple sec, and agave or honey. Blend until slushy.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with fresh pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries. Serve immediately.
- If you would prefer to garnish with an ingredient in your frozen cocktail, you can garnish with a slice of lime instead.
- The recipe can be doubled or tripled to make a pitcher for a party.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Pin for Later:
Leave a Reply