The Jack Frost Cocktail is a bright blue Winter cocktail made with coconut rum, blue curaçao, coconut water, and a festive coconut flake rim.
The coconut rum and coconut water give the drink its tropical flavor while the blue curaçao and shredded coconut dress it up for Winter.
What I love about this winter cocktail is that while it looks icy-blue and wintery, it tastes like a tropical cocktail that you would be enjoying while laying on the beach at an island resort.
So if you find yourself longing for the summertime this Winter, give this Jack Frost Cocktail a try!=
It makes a fantastic holiday cocktail or drink for celebrating the first snow day of the season.
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
- Coconut Rum – we used Captain Morgan Parrot Bay
- Blue Curaçao – gies the cocktail its bright blue color
- Coconut Water
- Coconut flakes – for rimming the glass
- Light corn syrup – for riming the glass
Tips and Variations
- Swap 1 ounce of coconut water for 1 ounce of pineapple juice to give the cocktail a pina colada flavor.
- Making the cocktail for a party? Multiply the ingredients as needed, then mix the ingredients in a pitcher then pour into rimmed glass.
- Transform this wintery cocktail into a summer cocktail by skipping coconut rim and serving with a drink umbrella.
More Winter Cocktails
- 2 ounces Coconut Rum
- 2 ounces Coconut Water
- 1 ounce Blue Curaçao
- Coconut flakes, for rimming the glass
- Light corn syrup, for riming the glass
- To rim the glass, add a layer of coconut flakes to a saucer or shallow plate. Then, coat the rim with corn syrup and dip it into the coconut, turning the glass until the entire rim is coated.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Add coconut rum and Blue Curaçao.
- Top off with coconut water and enjoy,
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 130
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.