An easy homemade moonshine recipe with Everclear, raspberries, sugar, mint, and vanilla. This sweet and refreshing Raspberry Gelato Moonshine is a delicious fruit flavored moonshine recipe that can be enjoyed on its own or mixed to make a cocktail.
Ever since we posted our first homemade moonshine recipe you guys asked for more. And I don’t like to disappoint!
Do you love the delicious flavor of raspberry gelato? Do you love a good strong drink? If so, you are going to love this raspberry gelato moonshine recipe.
Not only is this fruit flavored moonshine packed with flavor, but its color is absolutely gorgeous. Oh, and it is super easy to make. What more could you ask for?
The most difficult part of making this recipe is waiting for it to be well infused.
While the recipe calls for letting your raspberry moonshine sit for 4 weeks, if you simply don’t have that sort of time, no worries! Basically it is a “the longer, the better” sort of thing to allow the flavors mix. So, if you cut the time short it isn’t the end of the world!
If you don’t like raspberry, don’t be afraid to try the recipe using a different berry.
This moonshine would be wonderful made with blackberries, strawberries, or even blueberries. Truthfully, you could use just about any fruit you wanted to flavor the Everclear. The only thing in the recipe you may need to change is the amount of sugar needed.
Homemade Raspberry Gelato Moonshine Supplies:
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 cups raspberries
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. mint extract
- 3 1/2 cups 190 proof Everclear
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add sugar and stir constantly until completely dissolved. Remove from heat and set aside to allow to cool thoroughly.
- Place raspberries in a large bowl. Use a fork or the back of a wooden spoon to muddle the berries. Divide evenly into 4 mason jars.
- Once the sugar-water is cooled, add the vanilla and mint extracts. Stir well. Pour equal amounts into 4 mason jars.
- Top with Everclear, divided evenly into each jar. Close jars and shake well.
- Store the jars in the refrigerator for 4 weeks, shaking every 2 days to help with the infusion process.
- Strain through a cheesecloth to remove raspberry pieces. Pour back into mason jars and return to refrigerator until ready to enjoy.
- Can be enjoyed straight or mixed to make a cocktail
- Tip: Set a reminder on your phone to remind yourself to shake the jar every 2 days.
- While we made this moonshine using 4 16-oz mason jars, after straining the fruit the result was only 2 jars of moonshine in the end.
Pin for Later: