Both sweet and spicy, this black widow venom moonshine is sure to be a hit when it comes to flavor, but it also has a look that screams Halloween.
Who said Halloween was just for kids?
If you’re having an adult Halloween party – or just an evening with the ghouls – uh, girls – you’re definitely going to want a drink that captures the spirit of Halloween.
This recipe makes quite a bit of moonshine.
However, it would make an excellent gift for friends or Halloween party favor. For example, what parent wouldn’t want to leave a crazy Halloween party for their kids with a jar of this delicious moonshine in their hands?
If you’re giving the jars of moonshine as a gift, consider making labels that have the name of the drink along with a decorative font and background. This will take the gift completely over the top.
If you’re late on getting the drink to the right infusion stage, just tell your gift recipients how to store the drink until it’s ready to be served.
This tasty moonshine is sure to be a hit among those that love a unique drink.
The flavor combination of cinnamon and strawberries may not be one that you have considered, but you won’t believe how well the flavors work together.
Now the recipe calls for letting this moonshine sit for 1 week.
But, if you don’t have that sort of time, no worries!
It’s basically a “the longer, the better” sort of thing to let the flavors mix.
If you are looking for a good dessert to pair with this black widow venom moonshine, check out these spooky spiderweb cupcakes.
Shop Black Widow Venom Moonshine Supplies
Drink responsibly and have a very Happy Halloween!
Don’t miss our other tasty moonshine recipes:
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups of strawberries (sliced)
- 40 Hot Tamale candies (10 per jar)
- 4 cups Everclear (1 cup per jar)
- 4 drops red food coloring (1 per jar)
- To make a simple syrup: Stir water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until sugar dissolves and a syrup liquid forms. Remove from heat and cool.
- Place strawberry slices in a large bowl. Use a fork or the back of a wooden spoon to muddle the strawberries. Divide strawberries into 4 mason jars.
- Divide simple syrup, hot tamales, and Everclear into mason jars. Add 1 drop red food coloring to each. Shake jars to combine ingredients.
- Let sit for 24 hrs - 1 week in a cool, dry location.
- Shake jars every 2 days to help with the infusion process.
- Strain through a cheesecloth to remove strawberry pieces. Pour back into jars and chill.
-To add a sparkle shimmer add 1 tsp. of silver shimmer powder to each jar and shake well.
-Store in refrigerator up to 30 days.
-Can be enjoyed straight or mixed to make a cocktail