An easy Frozen Watermelon Margaritas recipe made with Tequila, watermelon, and lime. The best fruity cocktail for BBQs, girl’s nights, or laying by the pool.
Summer is here.
Time for watermelon-flavored everything!
And lots and lots of delicious summer cocktails.
My love for watermelon and for frozen cocktails combine with this easy watermelon margaritas recipe.
This margarita is tied up there with the mermaid margarita as my favorite margarita recipes ever.
Frozen Watermelon Margarita
All it takes is 4 ingredients and 10 minutes to make this delicious watermelon frozen drink. It really doesn’t get any easier than this.
Simply blend, pour, garnish, and enjoy!
Enjoy this refreshing and fruity watermelon cocktail out on the deck on a hot summer day.
Having a summer party or barbeque? Just double or triple this frozen margaritas recipe to make a pitcher to serve at your party. Your guests will thank you!
More Must-Have Summer Cocktail Recipes
- Long Island Iced Tea
- Jamaican Rum Punch
- Blue Lagoon Margaritas
- Raspberry Gelato Moonshine
- Frozen Peach Margaritas
- Hawaiian Margaritas
- Raspberry Lemonade Mimosas
- 1 ½ cups fresh watermelon, cubed
- 2 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 oz. silver tequila
- 1 cup ice
- 2 watermelon wedges and 2 lime slices, for garnish
- In your blender, combine watermelon cubes, lime juice, tequila, and ice. Blend until slushy.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with watermelon wedges and lime slices. Serve immediately.