A refreshing white peach sangria recipe made with Moscato, peach schnapps, peach juice, and fresh peaches and raspberries.
While I am happy to enjoy a glass of sangria any time of the year, this light and fruity Moscato peach sangria is particularly perfect for summer.
For another tasty Moscato sangria recipe try my pink Moscato sangria.
This recipe makes a pitcher, so whip up a batch for your next summer party or celebration.
Or make a pitcher of the peach cocktail to enjoy at home while relaxing outside after a long day.
Either way, you are in for a treat. Peach schnapps, peach juice, and fresh peaches combine for a white sangria bursting with peach flavor.
For another peach cocktail option, try our tasty frozen peach margarita.
You will need:
- moscato: one bottle, chilled
- peach schnapps
- peach juice: I like to use Simply Peach but any peach-flavored juice or juice blend works
- fresh fruit: peaches and raspberries
Tips for the best peach sangria
- Muddle the fruit in the bottom of the pitcher a bit before refrigerating to help it break down and release its juices. If you don’t have a cocktail muddler a large spoon will do the trick.
- For the best flavor prepare sangria the day before you want to serve it. That way it can chill in the fridge overnight, giving the flavors plenty of time to combine.
- Invest in a large glass pitcher with a lid and spout for storing and serving your raspberry peach sangria.
More summer cocktail recipes
- Frozen Watermelon Margaritas
- Long Island Iced Tea
- Caribbean Rum Punch
- Mermaid Margaritas
- Blue Lagoon Margaritas
- Ocean Water Cocktail
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 1 750-ml bottle moscato, chilled
- 1 cup peach-flavored juice, such as Simply Peach
- ½ cup peach schnapps
- 4 peaches, sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- Place sliced peaches and raspberries in the bottom of a pitcher. Add the Moscato, peach schnapps, and peach juice. Stir to combine.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving (at least 2 hours, overnight is best). Or serve immediately over ice.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Leave a Reply