Soft and chewy Funfetti cake mix cookies are an easy 3-ingredient dessert perfect for birthdays, parties, holidays, and more!
Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
If you are looking for an easy recipe for funfetti cookies from cake mix you have come to the right place.
Read on to learn how to make cookies with funfetti cake mix in just 4 simple steps.
Like our funfetti cookie bars, funfetti dip, and funfetti puppy chow, these colorful cookies are full of that incredible cake batter flavor that everyone loves.
- funfetti cake mix
- vegetable oil
- rainbow sprinkles – optional, to add a fun and colorful touch to the top of your cookies
Funfetti Cookies Recipe
Funfetti cake cookies really couldn’t be any easier to make. Here is how:
- MIX: Add box of cake mix, oil, and eggs to a large bowl. Mix well to combine.
- FORM: Roll dough into balls and place on a lined baking sheet. Top with rainbow sprinkles, if desired.
- CHILL: Place baking sheets in refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- BAKE: Bake for 10 minutes.
CHILL YOUR DOUGH: Chill the cookie dough for at least 30 minutes before baking for best results. Chilling helps to prevent the dough from spreading in the oven.
SHAPE DOUGH: After rolling the dough into balls and placing on the baking sheet, press down to slightly flatten the balls (see image above). This will help ensure the cookies take a nice circular shape. Also, if you are adding sprinkles on top this helps to keep them in place.
KEEP SIZE UNIFORM: Make the size and shape of your dough balls the same to ensure even baking.
If you enjoy these easy funfetti cookies (spoiler alert: you will) give our lemon cake mix cookies, M&M cake mix cookies, red velvet cake mix cookies, and strawberry cake mix cookies a try too!
Or for another easy cake mix recipe, try my tasty 4-ingredient root beer cupcakes.
Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 1 15.25 oz box Funfetti cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- rainbow sprinkles, optional
- Add cake mix, eggs, and oil to a large bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with silicone liners or parchment paper.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls. Place dough balls on baking sheets at least 2 inches apart. Top with sprinkles if desired, gently pressing them down to help them stick.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet for 3 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Pin for Later:
GG Dusty says
Just mixed the batch!! Came out great, it mixed together so easy and smells amazing!!!
Jaclyn Shimmel says
Way too much oil