Soft and chewy funfetti cookie bars are fun and easy to make using funfetti cake mix and a few other simple ingredients.
Funfetti Cake Batter Bars
If you are a cake batter / funfetti fan like I am you are going to love these funfetti gooey bars.
Like our funfetti cake batter dip, these cake mix cookie bars have an incredible cake batter taste that will leave everyone wanting seconds (and thirds).
The bright and colorful sprinkles give the bars a funfetti look that makes them a perfect dessert for a birthday party, unicorn party, rainbow party, or any other occasion. In fact, sometimes I call them unicorn bars!
But to be completely honest, we often make these funfetti cake mix blondies and 3-ingredient funfetti cookies just because.
I mean do you really need a special occasion to enjoy a sweet treat?
You will love how easy these cake mix cookie bars are to make using just a few simple ingredients.
You will need…
- funfetti cake mix* (2 boxes)
- rainbow sprinkles
- sweetened condensed milk
- white chocolate chips
*Yellow cake mix works too!
Helpful Kitchen Supplies
How to Make Funfetti Cake Mix Bars
- Start by mixing the cake batter, butter, and eggs until well combined. Then, fold ⅔ of the rainbow sprinkles into the dough. Press ⅔ of the dough to the bottom of the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Top the dough with the remaining rainbow sprinkles and white chocolate chips.
- Next, cover with sweetened condensed milk, avoiding the edges.
- Roll the remaining dough into small balls and place on top of bars. Press down gently to flatten (as seen in image 6).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Cool completely before slicing into bars and serving.
More easy cake mix recipes
Like baking easy cake mix desserts? Here are a few more of our favorites.
- Lemon cake mix cookies
- Pineapple angel food cake – only 2 ingredients!
- Chocolate cherry dump cake
- Ricotta cheese cake
- Cake batter popcorn
- Root beer cupcakes -easy 4 ingredient recipe!
- Harvest spice bars
- Pumpkin crisp
- 2 (15.25 oz) boxes Funfetti cake mix (or yellow cake mix)
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles, divided
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Using a mixer, beat the cake mix, butter, and eggs until combined. Fold in ⅔ cups of the sprinkles.
- Press ⅔ of the dough evenly into the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle with white chocolate chips and remaining sprinkles.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top of the bars, leaving a border around the edges.
- Roll remaining dough into small balls and place them evenly over the top. Press down gently to flatten.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until they just begin to brown.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars and serving.
The recipe can be halved and made in a 9" square pan.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. Accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.