Lemon lush (aka lemon lasagna or lemon delight) is a cool and creamy no-bake dessert made with a graham cracker crust and layers of sweetened cream cheese, lemon pudding, and Cool Whip.
Lemon Lush Dessert
If you are a fan of lemon desserts you are going to go crazy for this lemon dessert with cream cheese.
I call usually call it a lemon lush, but I have also heard it referred to as a lemon delight, lemon lasagna, layered dessert, and a dream dessert. So many names for the same dessert, just like the blueberry delight!
Lemon Lush Recipe
This cool and creamy one-pan dessert tastes like a cross between lemon cheesecake and lemon bars. Yum!
- 2 boxes lemon pudding mix
- Cool Whip
- Cream cheese
- Graham crackers crumbs (I usually crush them myself in a zip-top bag but you can buy them pre-crushed or use a food processor to crush them)
- Lemon juice (freshly squeezed or bottled)
- Powdered sugar
If you don’t have all the ingredients you might want to make this lemon icebox cake instead–it only calls for 4 ingredients!
How to Make Lemon Lasagna
Making a lemon lush lasagna is very easy and doesn’t require the oven–or any cooking at all.
Simply combine the ingredients for each layer and then add them to the pan.
- Graham cracker crust: Combine crushed graham crackers, sugar, and butter and press into the bottom of your pan. Chill for 30 minutes to allow crust to set.
- Cream cheese layer: Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, half the tub of Cool Whip, and lemon juice to create a lemon cream cheese filling. Spread on top of the crust.
- Pudding layer: Whisk lemon pudding mix and milk together to make lemon pudding; add to pan.
- Whipped topping: Top with remaining cool whip. Chill at least an hour before serving.
If possible, chill overnight before serving. I like to chill the dessert overnight as I swear it always tastes better the next day. But an hour or two in the fridge will work if you are short on time.
More Lemon Dessert Recipes You Will Love:
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies – Only 3 ingredients!
- Lemon Bundt Cake
- Classic lemon bars with shortbread crust
- Lemon Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oatmeal Lemon Creme Bars
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers (about 14 large graham crackers)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tub (16 oz) Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 2 (3.4 oz) box instant lemon pudding
- 3 cups milk
- In a medium bowl, mix to combine butter, graham cracker crumbs, and sugar. Press evenly into the bottom of a 9 x 13 dish. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Using a hand mixer, beat to combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, and 1/2 of the tub of Cool Whip. Spread evenly over crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine lemon pudding mix and milk until the pudding thickens (3- 5 minutes). Spread evenly over the cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Top with graham cracker crumbles or lemon slices, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 271Trans Fat: 0g
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. Accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Pin for Later:
This recipe was shared on The Weekend Potluck!