No Bake Cherry Cheesecake is an easy layered dessert made with a graham cracker crust, no bake cheesecake filling, and topped with cherry pie filling.
It is no secret that I am a huge fan of no-bake desserts like lemon icebox cake, strawberry pie with jello, cookie dough dip, and this delicious cherry icebox cake. They are the perfect dessert to make during hot summer months when the last thing that I want to do is turn on the oven.
Although to be honest I end up making no-bake cakes all year long just because my family enjoys them so much.
No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Layered Dessert
This amazing cherry cheesecake layered dessert is made using just a few basic ingredients: graham crackers, sugar, butter, cream cheese, Cool Whip, powdered sugar, and cherry pie filling.
For another delicious dessert using cherry pie filling, try our cherry pie cupcakes – they are one of our favorites!
The ingredients are then combined to form the 3 delicious layers of this unbaked cake:
- First, the graham crackers are crushed and mixed with butter and sugar to form the base layer. The graham cracker crust is pressed into an 8 x 8 baking dish and placed in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
- Next, cream cheese, Cool Whip, and powdered sugar are combined to make the cream cheese filling. The filling is then spread on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Finally, cherry pie filling is spooned on top and the cake is placed in the fridge to chill until serving.
This cherry icebox cake is great for potlucks, barbeques, and other parties. The only thing is, since guests always love it they tend to come back for seconds — so you might want to make a double batch!
Don’t miss our other no-bake desserts faves
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1-8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-18 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Prep an 8 in x 8 in dish with a light layer of non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Press into the bottom of the dish in an even layer. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the whipped topping, cream cheese, and powdered sugar. Spoon on top of graham cracker crust and use a spatula to spread out in an even layer.
- Spoon cherry pie filling on top in an even layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until serving.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Pin for Later:
I shared this recipe over on The Weekend Potluck and Meal Plan Monday