No-bake strawberry cheesecake bars are cool, creamy, and easy to make with fresh strawberries, cream cheese, and Cool Whip.
Like my no-bake strawberry cheesecake recipe, there is no need to turn on your oven or mess with a springform pan or water bath to make these easy no-bake cheesecake bars.
Like strawberry jello pie and strawberry fluff salad this no-bake strawberry dessert is perfect for spring and summer, especially hot summer days when you want a cold, sweet treat without having to turn on the oven.
All you need is a food processor or blender and a bit of patience as these bars take a good 4 hours to set.
I recommend making the bars the day before you plan on serving them so that you can let them chill in the freezer overnight. Then you know they will be good to go when you are ready to enjoy them.
Some people (like myself) love eating these bars straight from the freezer. The frozen strawberry cheesecake bars taste like creamy strawberry ice cream and are perfect for enjoying on hot summer days.
Others prefer their bars thawed out a bit, which tastes more like traditional cheesecake. You can either thaw the bars on the countertop for 30 minutes before serving or opt to store the bars (once set) in the refrigerator rather than the freezer. Either option works.
Whether you serve them frozen or thawed, one thing is for certain–you are going to love these cool and creamy strawberry bars!
Graham cracker crumbs can be purchased at the store. Or pulse graham crackers in a food processor for a few seconds to make your own graham cracker crumbs. Placing the graham crackers in a zip-top freezer bagging and then crushing them with a rolling pin also works.
Eight full sheets of graham crackers will yield 1 ½ cups of crumbs when crushed.
You can store the bars covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Or in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight or on the countertop for 30 mins – 1 hour before serving to soften thew up a bit, if desired.
Don’t Miss These Tasty No Bake Dessert Recipes
- No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- Blueberry Delight
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Mini Chocolate Cookie Dough Cheesecakes – cookie crust does have to bake a few mins, but trust me it is worth it!
- Lemon Lush
- No Bake Cookies
- Strawberry Icebox Cake – super easy 3-ingredient recipe!
- Fruit Pizza
- Lemon Icebox Pie
For the crust:
- 1 ½ cups graham crackers crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
For the cheesecake:
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- additional fresh strawberries, optional garnish
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Press into the bottom of the baking pan in an even layer. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- While the crust chills, prepare the cheesecake filling. Add strawberries and sugar to your blender or food processor; blend to get the strawberries chopped up nicely. Add cream cheese and vanilla. Blend until smooth and well combined. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and fold in the cool whip.
- Pour the strawberry cheesecake filling over the graham cracker crust and smooth with a spatula.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours (or overnight). Use the parchment paper to lift the bars from the pan and place on a cutting board. Slice into bars and top with fresh strawberries, if desired. Serve immediately for a more frozen treat or allow them to soften at room temperature for 30 minutes if you prefer.
Pulse about 8 graham crackers in your food processor for a few seconds to make your own graham cracker crumbs.
Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Or in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight or on the countertop for 30 mins - 1 hour before serving to soften thew up a bit, if desired.