These unicorn bars are a delicious combination of sugar cookies and cheesecake — and they are decorated to give them a colorful magical unicorn look.
Not only are they colorful and covered in sprinkles, but they’re a mixture between sugar cookies and cheesecake! With a combo like that, how could you go wrong?
And oh my goodness — these bars are absolutely incredible. The sweet sugar cookie crust and topping pairs perfectly with the creamy cheesecake for one delicious dessert bar.
Like our funetti cookie bars, these are the kind of dessert that actually looks as magical as it tastes!
Be sure to check out these 21+ magical unicorn food ideas for more unicorn recipe inspiration!
Whether you make them for your unicorn party — or just because — you are going to love this fun and colorful dessert!
If you enjoy these unicorn sugar cookie cheesecake bars, I bet that you would also love our cookie dough mini cheesecakes. They are incredibly delicious and easy to make as well.
Unicorn Cheesecake Bars
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 13 baking pan with parchment paper and coat with nonstick spray; set aside.
- Add the sugar cookie dough and 3 Tablespoons of sprinkles to a large bowl. Using your hands, knead the sprinkles into the cookie dough.
- Press ½ of the cookie dough into the bottom of the baking dish in an even layer. Set aside the remaining dough.
- In a large bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until well combined, about 1 minute. Add eggs and vanilla, mixing until smooth and combined.
- Divide batter into 3 bowls. Stir a few drops of food coloring gel into each bowl until your reach the desired shade.
- Using a tablespoon, drop the batter on top of the cookie dough layer, alternating colors.
- Crumble the remaining cookie dough evenly over the top of the bars.
- Top with some more sprinkles.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until cookies are lightly golden. Remove from the oven and place cool on a cooling rack to cool for 1 hour. Then transfer the bars to the refrigerator to chill for at least 3 hours (overnight works too) before slicing and serving.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Note: This recipe was updated on March 8, 2022 to simplify the recipe (fewer ingredients) and improve the taste. (Yes, they are easier and even better now!).