Creamy banana pudding popsicles are easy to make with only 3 ingredients: banana pudding, vanilla wafers, and frozen bananas.
Whether you are looking for an ice-cold dessert to enjoy this summer or a new banana dessert to make, you are going to love these yummy banana popsicles.
They are cool, creamy, and just plain yummy.
To make these frozen banana pops you will need:
- banana pudding – Jello Instant Banana Cream Pudding or homemade
- frozen banana slices – slice and freeze 2 bananas or grab a bag of frozen banana slices at the store
- vanilla wafers – NILLA wafers or generic, crushed
You will also need the following supplies:
Making these frozen banana pops is easy.
Simply alternate adding banana slices and pudding to your molds, then top off with vanilla wafer crumbles.
Add popsicle sticks and freeze for 6 hours, or until solid.
More Easy Popsicle Recipes
- 2 ½ cups banana pudding
- 1 cup frozen sliced banana (about 2 bananas)
- ½ cup crushed vanilla wafers
- Place 1-2 banana slices into each popsicle mold. Fill the mold halfway with banana pudding, using a spoon to push it down around the banana slices as needed.
- Add 1-2 more banana slices, more pudding, and finish off with a sprinkle of vanilla wafer crumbles.
- Place the lid on the mold, insert popsicle sticks, and freeze until solid (6-8 hours).
I like to use Jello Banana Cream Intant Pudding Mix, but feel free to use homeamde if.you have a great banana pudding recipe!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 107
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.