This post was sponsored by Sparkling Ice as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Inside: An easy recipe for delicious homemade fruit ice pops made with Sparkling Ice sparkling water and fresh fruit.
In has been hot hot hot outside the past few weeks here in New Jersey.
Thank goodness for air conditioning, pools, and Sparkling Ice.
Sparkling Ice naturally flavored sparkling water is packed with fruity flavor yet contains no sugar or carbs–it is pretty much a miracle in a bottle.
The refreshing, fizzy beverage gets its color and flavor from natural sources and contains vitamins and antioxidants.
You can try Sparkling Ice in of 18 delicious flavor varieties for yourself–just pick up a bottle or variety pack at your local Walmart.
Sparkling Ice Fruit Ice Pops
This past weekend I decided to kick it up a notch and make Sparkling Ice popsicles using our favorite flavors of Sparkling Ice and fresh fruit.
Not only are Sparkling Ice fruit pops the perfect way to cool down after a day of playing in the sun, but they are ridiculously easy to make. In fact, they were so easy to make that our 3-year-old son pretty much took over.
We placed out fruit in our ice pop molds, filled them with Sparkling Ice, and put them in the freezer overnight.
The next day my son couldn’t wait to taste the ice pops he helped mommy make.
And they were a huge hit! Ice-cold. Flavor-packed. And let’s not forget no added sugar!
Fruit & Flavor Combos
We used strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and kiwi to make our popsicles, but you can really use any fruit that you have on hand.
I had planned to pair Sparkling Ice flavors with specific fruit but my son had other plans in mind.
Regardless, I wanted to share some yummy Sparkling Ice and fruit flavor combo ideas to get you started:
- Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry + fresh blackberries
- Sparkling Ice Classic Lemonade + fresh raspberries
- Sparkling Ice Strawberry Lemonade + sliced kiwi
- Sparkling Ice Kiwi Strawberry + sliced strawberries and kiwi
- Sparkling Ice Orange Mango + mango chunks
But as my son taught me, any flavor pairs well with any fruit. So try some new combos and have fun with it!
Sparkling Ice Rewards
What’s better than a refreshing Sparkling Ice on a hot day?
Drinking that Sparkling Ice and getting rewarded for it!
With Sparkling Ice Rewards each bottle earns you points toward fun and valuable rewards such ranging from Sparkling Ice Swag to gift cards to electronics.
Plus, for a limited time, score double points on all Sparkling Ice purchases at Walmart.
Sign up for Sparkling Ice Rewards today to take advantage of double points this summer. Plus, enter for a chance to win a $250 Walmart gift card!
- Sparkling Ice
- fresh fruit
- popsicle mold and popsicle sticks
- Wash and pat dry fruit. Slice larger fruit such as kiwi, mango, and strawberries as needed.
- Add fruit to popsicle molds.
- Fill molds with Sparkling Ice, stopping at about 1/4" from the top to leave room for the pops to expand as they freeze.
- Place popsicle sticks in mold and freeze overnight (or at least 6 hours).
- Run popsicles under warm water for a few seconds to help release them and enjoy!
Pin for Later: