Inside: A creamy and delicious Instant Pot crack chicken recipe that will have dinner on the table in under 30 minutes!
I have a special treat for you all–an original recipe made just for us by Instant Pot expert Corrie from Corrie Cooks! After discovering his love for the pressure cooker, Corrie has created and shared over 1000 unique Instant Pot recipes on his blog, as well as lots of Instant pot tips and tricks. I am very excited to have him here today to share this amazing crack chicken recipe, so let’s get to it!
Instant Pot Crack Chicken
This is the best creamy chicken recipe you will ever taste!
The recipe is a combo of delicious chicken, cream cheese and ranch seasoning. This is an easy and even low-carb option, that you can make again and again easily using your Instant Pot.
What parts of the chicken to use?
The recipe uses chicken breast, but you can try boneless and skinless chicken thighs. Just make sure all is bone and skin free.
How to serve?
You can serve crack chicken with potatoes, rice, cauliflower rice, or even as a part of tortilla and lettuce cups. If you like zucchini noodles, then these will pair amazingly.
Can I use something else instead of pancetta?
If you have bacon you can use one, but also prosciutto will work great. You can also use tempeh bacon or just some beef jerky on top.
Whatever you decide I am sure it will be amazing!
If you are looking for more easy meals, check out these Instant Pot recipes at Corrie Cooks.
How to make Crack Chicken in the Instant Pot
Start by gathering your ingredients.
For this recipe you will need:
- chicken breasts
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- cream cheese
- dill weed
- onion powder
- dried chives
- salt and pepper
- chicken stock or water
- green onion, for garnish
Cook pancetta in Instant Pot on Saute until crispy. Place aside on a paper towel and crumble.
Season chicken with paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Sear the chicken in Instant Pot on Saute. Each side for 2 minutes.
In a bowl, combine cream cheese with the rest of the spices.
Place it on top of the chicken and add stock or water.
Lock the lid into place. Cook the chicken on High pressure for 12 minutes. Once done, perform a Quick pressure release. Remove the chicken and shred it. Place it back into the Instant pot and cook for 3 minutes on Saute.
Serve warm, topped with crumbled pancetta and sliced green onions.
Don’t miss these other comforting Instant Pot Recipes:
- 1 lb chicken breasts skinless, boneless
- 4 slices pancetta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder divided
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chicken stock or water
- Green onion sliced, for garnish
- Select “saute” and cook pancetta until crispy. Place on paper towels and crumble. Set aside.
- Season chicken with 1/2 tsp garlic, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in the Instant Pot. Sear the chicken in for 2 minutes on each side.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese with the rest of the spices.
- Place the cream cheese mix on the top of the chicken.
- Pour in the desired liquid (water or chicken stock).
- Close the lid and cook for 12 minutes on high pressure.
- Once the cooking cycle is done, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, remove the chicken and shred it.
- Select ‘saute”, add the chicken back into the Instant Pot and cook with the sauce for 3 minutes.
- Serve warm, topped with pancetta and sliced green onions.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 590
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.