A delicious boozy milkshake recipe made with vanilla ice cream, crushed OREO cookies, and chocolate liquor.
Milkshakes are an easy frozen dessert drink, perfect for summer or anytime you are craving a tasty frozen treat.
Take your milkshake up a notch with this adult OREO milkshake recipe with chocolate liquor!
How to Make a Boozy OREO Milkshake
These incredible boozy cookies and cream milkshakes are easy to make with only four simple ingredients:
- vanilla ice cream
- OREO Cookies
- chocolate liqueur – we used Godiva White Chocolate Liquor
- whole milk – or heavy whipping cream
Simply toss everything into your blender, blend for a few seconds, and your boozy shake is ready to enjoy.
Don’t miss these other boozy treats
- Cinnamon Roll Boozy Ice Pops – with Fireball!
- Grasshopper Cocktail
- Dirty Snowman
- Sugar Cookie Cocktail
- Boozy Shamrock Shake
- Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
- Boozy Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Boozy Dark Chocoalte Peppermint Truffles
Boozy Oreo Milkshake
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 10 OREO Cookies, crushed
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk or heavy whipping cream
- 2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream. Garnish with an OREO cookie or OREO crumbs. Enjoy immediately.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.