A delicious boozy milkshake recipe made with vanilla ice cream, crushed OREO cookies, and chocolate liquor.
Milkshakes are an easy frozen dessert drink, perfect for summer or anytime you are craving a tasty frozen treat.
Take your milkshake up a notch with this adult OREO milkshake recipe with chocolate liquor!
How to Make a Boozy OREO Milkshake
These incredible boozy cookies and cream milkshakes are easy to make with only four simple ingredients:
- vanilla ice cream
- OREO Cookies
- chocolate liqueur – we used Godiva White Chocolate Liquor
- whole milk – or heavy whipping cream
Simply toss everything into your blender, blend for a few seconds, and your boozy shake is ready to enjoy.
Don’t miss these other boozy treats
- Cinnamon Roll Boozy Ice Pops – with Fireball!
- Grasshopper Cocktail
- Dirty Snowman
- Sugar Cookie Cocktail
- Boozy Shamrock Shake
- Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
- Boozy Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Boozy Dark Chocoalte Peppermint Truffles
- 10 OREO Cookies, crushed
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup whole milk or heavy whipping cream
- 2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream. Garnish with an OREO cookie or OREO crumbs. Enjoy immediately.
We used Godiva White Chocolate Liquor but regular chocolate liquor works well too.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 649
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.