Inspired by the Cinnamon Roll Cocktail, these delicious Fireball Whiskey cinnamon roll ice pops are made with just 2 ingredients: cream soda and Fireball whiskey. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
Soda-lovers, be sure to give our cherry coke cocktail recipe a try as well – it is delicious!
I cannot believe that Labor Day is only a week away. Summer might be coming to an end, but that is no reason to stop enjoying my favorite summer treat…. ice pops!
Ice pops are the perfect refreshing summer treat.
While I love a good homemade fruit ice pop, it is sometimes nice to enjoy what I like to refer to as an “adult ice pop.”
You know what I am talking about. An ice pop that includes alcohol.
Some call them boozy ice pops, others spiked ice pops, but I like my term.
These ice pops are strictly for the grown-ups in the house, hence my calling them adult ice pops.
And they taste just. like. cinnamon buns.
But enough of my rambling, on to the delicious Fireball Whiskey Cinnamon Roll Ice Pop recipe that you came here for!
Fireball Ice Pop Supplies
You should be able to pick up ice pop molds at many major retailers such as Target and Walmart. But, if you are like me and prefer shopping from your couch, you can order them via Amazon here.
More boozy recipes you might enjoy
- Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
- Black Widow Venom Moonshine
- Dirty Snowman – an indulging adult hot chocolate cocktail
- Boozy OREO Milkshake
- Boozy Dark Chocoalte Peppermint Truffles – only 4-ingredients!
- 2 cups cream soda (I used A&W)
- ¼ cup Fireball cinnamon whiskey
- Add Fireball and cream soda to a pitcher and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the ice pop molds, up to the fill line.
- Place the cover on the molds (if necessary).
- Freeze for at least 3 hours before serving (I like to freeze overnight).
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 125
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.