Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
This whiskey cherry coke cocktail is crisp, refreshing, and easy to make with Cherry Coca-Cola, grenadine, and your favorite whiskey. Serve with ice and cherries for garnish.
Fans of cherry coke will love this cherry coke and whiskey cocktail.
An ice-cold adult cherry coke is perfect for any time of the year. From summer barbeques to the winter holidays, there is never a wrong time for a cherry cola cocktail.
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
- Cherry Coke – Wouldn’t be a cherry coke cocktail without it!
- Whiskey – While you technically can use any whiskey or bourbon for this cocktail recipe, you will find that the better the liquor, the better the cocktail. You can never go wrong with Crown Royal, Makers Mark, or Dewars.
- Grenadine – While grenadine is preferreed, I have used the juice from a jar of marshino cherries in a pinch.
- Cherries – We used marshino cherries but fresh, pitted cherries would work as well.
- You can adjust the strength of your cocktail to your preference by adding less or more cherry soda, to taste.
- Make a kid-friendly cherry coke mocktail by skipping the whiskey.
- This cocktail is best when enjoyed ice-cold. Chill your soda and serve with pleanty of ice.
Whiskey Cherry Coke Cocktail
- Add the whiskey or bourbon and grenadine to a glass filled with ice. Stir to combine.
- Top off with Cherry Coca Cola.
- Garnish with cherries.