These football goal post cupcakes are super easy to make and serve as the perfect game day food for every game of the season right up to the Big Game.
Football Goal Post Cupcakes: An Easy Game Day Dessert
It is the start of the Football Season!
Why not make these cute little football goal post cupcakes to celebrate the first game of the season?
These football goal post cupcakes are very easy to make and serve as the perfect game day dessert. They would make a tasty treat for any game of the season.
They would even make an awesome dessert for your Big Game party!
As I mentioned, these cupcakes are super easy to make.
You don’t need any special supplies to decorate the cupcakes. You can simply use a sandwich baggie to pipe the icing.
We used a boxed cake mix and ready-made icing in the recipe but you can, of course, use make your own cupcake and icings as well.
We just wanted to ensure that these were as simple to make as possible.
More recipes to snack on during the game:
Enjoy the recipe and the first game of the season!
- 24 cupcakes, prepared according to instructions on the box
- white icing
- green gel food coloring
- Spoon a few tablespoons of white icing into a piping bag.*
- Add a few drop of green food coloring to remaining white icing and mix well. Add additional drops if necessary to reach desired shade of green.
- Spread green icing onto cupcakes.
- Pipe white icing on to the top of cupcakes in the shape of a goal post.
*If you do not have a piping bag, you can use a plastic baggie with the corner snipped off.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 299 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 17mg Sodium: 264mg Carbohydrates: 41g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 31g Protein: 3g
Pin for Later: