Tasty chicken nacho bites are a quick and easy finger food for parties or game day snacking.
Are you looking for a quick and easy appetizer recipe for your big game party?
If so, you have come to the right place.
This chicken nacho bites recipe is not only incredibly easy to make, but it’s also a perfect finger food for a football party.
The awesome thing about this chicken appetizer is that they give you all the flavors of nachos, without all the mess.
You can use store-bought guacamole to make your nachos, or whip up a batch of guac yourself. Making guac is super easy, so I prefer to go the homemade guacamole route. Feel free to use our easy homemade guacamole recipe. There is nothing quite like fresh guac!
If your family prefers beef nachos, use beef instead. You could use ground beef or even diced steak.
You can also use whatever toppings you want. Feel free to add olives, avocado, sour cream, etc…
Let this recipe serve as a guide and use it as inspiration. After all, that’s the fun part about getting in the kitchen!
More easy game day recipes:
- Fried Pickles
- Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos
- Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers
- Crockpot Coca Cola Meatballs
- Popcorn Shrimp
- Hot Italian Sliders
- Spinach and Bacon Dip Bites
- Sweet & Salty Snack Mix
- BBQ Chicken Dip
Chicken Nacho Bites
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- chicken breast
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp cumin
- ½ tbsp salt
- scoop shaped tortilla chips
- shredded cheese, we used a colby & monterey jack blend
- cherry tomatoes, sliced
- cilantro or parsley, for garish
- Brown chicken in a skillet, roughly five minutes per side. Remove chicken and cut into slices. Place chicken back into skillet and add the seasonings (chilli powder, cumin, and salt). Remove the chicken and dice into bite size pieces.
- Place tortilla chips on your plate or serving platter. Add a dollop of guacamole, chicken, cheese, and tomato to each chip.
- Garnish with cilantro or parsley, if desired.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Pin for Later:
For more great recipes, check out Meal Plan Monday, where this recipe is linked up!
Those do look super easy to do. I wonder how far ahead you can make them without them getting soggy?
Kathleen Garber says
Mm our family would like these for sure. What a simple idea.
Jennifer Soltys says
We love little bites like this!! So fun to serve at parties. These look delicious!
Chicken AND guacamole in a crispy little chip? Yes please! These are perfect for game day!