These football goal post cupcakes are super easy to make and serve as the perfect game day food for every game of the season right up to the Big Game.
Football Goal Post Cupcakes: An Easy Game Day Dessert
It is the start of the Football Season!
Why not make these cute little football goal post cupcakes to celebrate the first game of the season?
These football goal post cupcakes are very easy to make and serve as the perfect game day dessert. They would make a tasty treat for any game of the season.
They would even make an awesome dessert for your Big Game party!
As I mentioned, these cupcakes are super easy to make.
You don’t need any special supplies to decorate the cupcakes. You can simply use a sandwich baggie to pipe the icing.
We used a boxed cake mix and ready-made icing in the recipe but you can, of course, use make your own cupcake and icings as well.
We just wanted to ensure that these were as simple to make as possible.
More recipes to snack on during the game:
- BBQ Chicken Dip
- Loaded Cheeseburger Muffins
- Slow Cooker Meatballs with Grape Jelly and BBQ Sauce
- Bite-Size Nachos
Enjoy the recipe and the first game of the season!
Football Goal Post Cupcakes
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 24 cupcakes, prepared according to instructions on the box
- 1 container white frosting
- green gel food coloring
- Spoon a few tablespoons of white icing into a piping bag.*
- Add a few drop of green food coloring to remaining white icing and mix well. Add additional drops if necessary to reach desired shade of green.
- Spread green icing onto cupcakes.
- Pipe white icing on to the top of cupcakes in the shape of a goal post.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
I would love to know what team you will be rooting for this season in the comments below.