Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
Unicorn Jello cups are a quick and easy layered Jello dessert recipe perfect for a unicorn party or just for fun!
Unicorn Jello Cups
While these bright and colorful rainbow unicorn cups may look super fancy, in reality, they are very simple to make, like our 4th of July Jello Cups.
That said, I do want to warn you that these unicorn cups do take a while to prepare. Although they don’t require a lot of hands-on time, they do require time to let each layer of Jello set before moving on to the next–as well as time to fully set once they are complete.
I would recommend making your unicorn Jello cups the day before you plan on serving them. That way they can set in the fridge overnight and be good to go when you are ready to enjoy them.
What should I make my Unicorn dessert cups in?
We made our Jello unicorn cups in large glasses but you can use smaller glasses or clear plastic cups and keep the recipe the same. Smaller cups will allow you to make a lot of servings, which would make a great dessert for a unicorn party! Plastic cups also have the benefit of being unbreakable, which is safer–especially for children’s parties.
If you do use plastic cups you might want to leave off the twisty lollipops (unicorn horns) as they may be too heavy and cause them to topple over. And that would not be cool. The whipped cream and sprinkles are more than enough to dress the Jello cups up anyways.
Whatever you decide to make you unicorn cups in, everyone will love them. They are fun, colorful, and taste delicious!
More Unicorn Party Treat Ideas
Unicorn Jello Cups
- In a medium bowl, combine the grape Jello with 3/4 cup boiling water. Whisk until dissolved.
- Refrigerate until cooled to room temperature (about 20-30 minutes).
- Add 1/4 cup coffee creamer and 1/2 cup yogurt. Whisk well until smooth.
- Spoon evenly into each glass. Refrigerate until set (about 30 minutes).
- Repeat steps 1-4 with remaining Jello flavors.
- Once all Jello is in the glasses, place glasses into the fridge to set fully (at least 3 hours)
- Before serving top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a twisty lollipop (aka unicorn horn).
Pin for Later: