Juicy oven roasted pork chops with a delicious honey and grainy mustard sauce. This easy honey mustard pork chop recipe gets dinner on the table in under 40 minutes!
Honey Mustard Pork Chops
Have you found yourself in a dinner rut — eating the same couple of dishes over and over again each week?
This easy honey mustard pork chop recipe will make a great addition to your dinner menu rotation.
With a honey and grainy mustard sauce, these pork chops are sure to be a hit with the family.
The best part is how incredibly simple these pork chops are to make.
How to Make Pork Chops with Grainy Mustard Sauce
The recipe call for only 5 ingredients other than the pork chops themselves — most of which you will already have in your pantry.
- pork chops
- grainy mustard
- yellow mustard
- salt & pepper
- dried thyme
Simply mix together the ingredients to make the mustard sauce.
Then season chops with salt and pepper, coat with your mustard sauce, and bake for 25-30 minutes.
From start to finish these oven roasted pork chops take just 40 minutes to make.
Dinner on the table in under an hour is always a win in my book!
Serve with a side of rice, potatoes, or mixed veggies for a delicious meal.
If you are lucky enough to have any leftovers, I have found that these pork chops are great for making sandwiches. Slice the chops horizontally (carefully!) with a sharp knife. Place between two slices of bread with lettuce, cheddar, and thinly sliced tomato for a tasty lunch. Toasting the bread would add extra texture and taste to the sandwich as well, but isn't required.
- 4 pork chops, loin (or whatever cut you wish, just not fast fry)
- 1 ½ tbsp. grainy mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp thyme, dried
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, both mustards, and thyme. Mix well
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper
- Spread the honey mustard sauce over the chops and place them on your lined baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for approximately 25 – 30 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and let rest a few minutes before serving.
This tasty recipe was shared on The Weekend Potluck — be sure to check it out for lots of great recipe ideas!