From ghosts to monsters, cupcakes to cookies, here are 15 Halloween Treats that the kiddies, as well as the adults, are sure to love!
Halloween is just around the corner. It’s time to pick out our costumes and plan our Halloween festivities.
Oh, and we can’t forget the treats! Those are the best part!
I have compiled a list of 15 terrific recipes for Halloween treats. You will find the list below. Simple click on a link to open up the recipe.
Whether you are throwing a Halloween party or just want to make a fun treat for your family, these Halloween treats are perfect for serving on the big day. You will find everything from Halloween donuts to Halloween cupcakes. From ghosts to monsters, there are lots of treats that the kiddies, as well as the adults, are sure to love.
- Spiderweb Cupcakes – Crayons and Cravings
- Gingerbread Doughnut Recipe with Halloween Sprinkles – A Magical Mess
- Mummy Rice Krispie Treats – Crayons and Cravings
- Monster Brownies – Amanda’s Cookin’
- Eyeball Cake- Easy Halloween Cake – The Joys of Boys
- Easy Mummy Treat – The Joys of Boys
- Halloween Cupcakes for the Cupcake Challenged – Mom Does Reviews
- Simple Candy Corn Sugar Cookies – Joyfully Thriving
- PEEPS Ghost Brownies Recipe – Cincy Shopper
- Bloodshot Monster Eyeball Doughnuts – Crayons and Cravings
- Oreo Eyeballs Halloween Treats – Cincy Shopper
- Blood Splattered Cookies – Sheri Silver
- Ghost Doughnuts – Crayons and Cravings
- Oreo Mummies – Sheri Silver
- Super Cute Frankenstein Jolly Rancher Suckers – Crayons and Cravings
Have a happy and safe Halloween!