Candy corn fudge is an easy 4-ingredient fudge recipe made to look like everyone’s favorite Halloween treat — candy corn! Perfect for Halloween parties!
You all know that I love me some rich, sweet, fudge.
With Halloween coming up, I have a fun Halloween themed fudge recipe to share.
If you are looking for a fudge recipe to enjoy all year long, you will love this 3-ingredient peanut butter fudge.
Candy Corn Fudge
This tasty fudge is made with layers of yellow, orange, and white fudge to give it that candy corn look.
But even though this fudge looks like candy corn, it doesn’t actually taste like candy corn — which I know is good news for those of you that just aren’t a fan of the classic Halloween treat.
Making this candy corn treat couldn’t be easier.
Start by gathering your ingredients.
You Will Need:
- white chocolate chips (or white candy melts)
- orange candy melts
- yellow candy melts
- sweetened condensed milk
You will also need parchment paper and a loaf pan or small baking dish, like this one.
How to Make Candy Corn Fudge
To make the fudge, you will work in layers, beginning with the white fudge layer.
For each fudge layer you will:
- melt the chocolate/candy melts
- stir in sweetened condensed milk
- spread into lined baking dish
- refrigerate for 30 minutes
Once all the layers are in place you will need to refrigerate for an additional 2-3 hours to make sure the fudge is fully set.
Finally, remove fudge from dish, slice, and serve.
Don’t Miss These Other Amazing Halloween Treats:
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips or candy melts
- 3/4 cup orange candy melts
- 3/4 cups yellow candy melts
- 9-12 Tbsp sweetened condensed milk, divided
- Line a 9 x 5 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white candy melts (or white chocolate) in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir well. Heat in additional 15-second increments as needed, stirring well in-between each interval.
- Stir in 3-4 Tbsp of sweetened condensed milk, to taste (the more you use, the softer the texture will be).
- Spread into baking dish, using an offest spatula or back of a spoon to smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Repeat steps 1-5 with the orange candy melts: melt, add condensed milk, spread on top of white fudge layer, and refrigerate.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for yellow candy melts: melt, add condensed milk, spread on top of orange fudge layer.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight before cutting into squares and serving.