Candy corn fudge is an easy 4-ingredient white chocolate fudge recipe made to look like everyone’s favorite Halloween treat– candy corn! It is excellent for Halloween parties or as a fun recipe to make at home during the halloween season.
For another easy candy corn recipe try these tasty candy corn cake mix cookies.
You all know that I love me some rich, sweet, fudge.
With Halloween coming up, I have a fun Halloween-themed fudge recipe to share. (If you are looking for n easy fudge recipe to enjoy all year long, you will love this 3-ingredient peanut butter fudge.)
This easy candy corn fudge recipe is made with layers of yellow, orange, and white fudge to give it that classic candy corn look.
But even though this fudge looks like candy corn, it doesn’t taste like actual candy corn — which I know is good news for those of you that just aren’t a candy corn fan.
The best part is, making this candy corn treat couldn’t be easier.
Start by gathering your ingredients.
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
- white candy melts— white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate will also work
- orange candy melts
- yellow candy melts
- sweetened condensed milk
- 9×5 loaf pan
- parchment paper or aluminum foil
- microwave safe bowl
- sharp knife
How to Make Candy Corn Fudge
To make the fudge, you will work in layers, beginning with the white layer, followed by the orange layer and finally the yellow layer.
For each fudge layer you will:
- melt the candy melts
- stir in sweetened condensed milk
- spread into lined baking dish
- refrigerate for 30 minutes
Once all the layers are in place you will need to refrigerate for an additional 2-3 hours to make sure the fudge is fully set.
Finally, remove fudge from dish, slice, and serve.
Store the sweet treat in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe Tips and Variations
- Add a drop of clear vanilla extract to each layer for a little extra flavor.
- For clean cuts, use a sharp knife and wipe the knife off after each cut.
- Trying slicing your homemade fudge into triangles for even more of a candy corn look.
- Don’t care for candy melts? Use chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips instead and color them with yellow food coloring and orange food coloring.
If you are a real candy corn fan you can try folding some chopped candy corn into the fudge.
Don’t Miss These Other Fun Halloween Treats
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips or candy melts
- ¾ cup orange candy melts
- ¾ cups yellow candy melts
- 9-12 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk, divided
- Line a 9 x 5 baking dish with parchment paper, letting it overhang on the sides for easy removal. Lightly spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white candy melts (or white chocolate) in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir well. Heat in additional 15-second increments as needed, stirring well in-between each interval.
- Stir in 3-4 Tbsp of sweetened condensed milk, to taste (the more you use, the softer the texture will be).
- Spread into prepared pan, using an offset spatula or back of a spoon to smooth.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Repeat steps 1-5 with the orange candy melts: melt, add condensed milk, spread the orange mixture on top of white fudge layer, and refrigerate.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for yellow candy melts: melt, add condensed milk, spread the yellow fudge mixture on top of orange fudge layer.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours (or overnight) before removing from pan and cutting into squares.
Store in an air tight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.
Instead of colored candy melts you could use white chocolate chips and use gel based food coloring to color the white melted chocolate orange and yellow.