Everyone is sure to love these super cute ghost doughnuts this Halloween. And, you will love how amazingly quick and easy they were to make!
Halloween Ghost Doughnuts
Who says the Halloween fun can’t start first thing in the morning? Your kids will love waking up to this sweet Halloween breakfast treat.
Best of all though, these ghost doughnuts are so easy to make and start with a cake mix of your choice. You can make them the night before Halloween or that morning — either way they don’t take too much time.
>> Related: Bloodshot Monster Eyeball Doughnuts
While these are a great Halloween breakfast option, they are definitely sweet enough to serve as a dessert for a Halloween party or to take to the office on Halloween. After all, who doesn’t love doughnuts?
Your kids will love to help decorate these fun Halloween doughnuts. They can help dip the doughnuts in the white candy melts and draw on the ghost’s eyes.
I hope that you enjoy this easy spooky treat this Halloween.
More Easy Halloween Recipes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray doughnut pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs according to the instructions on the cake mix box.
- Transfer batter into a measuring cup for easy pouring. Pour into the pan, making sure not to fill doughnut cavities all the way to the top.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Melt white candy melts in the microwave or with a Wilton Melting Pot.
- Dip the top of each doughnut into the white candy melts and then place on a plate and allow to harden for 5 minutes.
- Use the black decorating icing to draw two ovals for eyes right above the hole in the doughnuts to make it look like a screaming ghost.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 559 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 67mg Sodium: 727mg Carbohydrates: 85g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 46g Protein: 6g