No-churn homemade Twix Ice Cream is easy to make and packed with the chocolate and caramel flavors of Twix bars.
Who doesn’t love Twix candy bars?
With creamy chocolate, gooey caramel, and crisp cookie, they are truly one of the best candy bars out there.
In fact, they are my husband’s absolute favorite! (We even make our own homemade Twix bars!!!)
But, what if you could enjoy that delicious Twix flavor in a homemade chocolate ice cream?
Twix Ice Cream
This homemade Twix ice cream recipe would be amazing to make with the kids this summer.
The kids can help to break up the Twix candy bars and help mix the ingredient together.
>> Related: Homemade Bubblegum Ice Cream
It would also be perfect to make for dessert for your summer get-togethers. Ice cream is always a welcome treat on hot summer days.
Looking for more frozen treat ideas?! Check out these yummy easy homemade popsicle recipes.
You could also use this homemade Twix bar ice cream to make other treats, like Twix ice cream sandwiches, Twix milkshakes, or Ice Cream Nachos. There is so much you could make if you get creative.
Also, don’t be afraid to try this homemade ice cream recipe with other flavors of Twix, such as Peanut Butter Twix or White Chocolate Twix.
Have fun with it and enjoy!
More recipes using chocolate bars & candy:
Twix Ice Cream
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ of a 3 oz Package of chocolate pudding mix
- 1 can Dulce de leche, 14 oz
- Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 12 Miniature Twix bars, coarsely chopped
- Whip heavy whipping cream using a mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. (Or work those muscles by whipping it by hand with a whisk).
- Add pudding mix, dulce de leche, vanilla extract and a pinch of sea salt. Mix well.
- Add chopped Twix bars, reserving a small amount to sprinkle on top when ready to serve. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe loaf pan, cover, and place in freezer overnight. When set the ice cream will have a soft serve consistency.
- Before serving, remove from freezer and sprinkle with a reminding chopped Twix bars. Enjoy!
- Dulce de leche can be found in the Mexican food section of grocery store.
- For best results, chill your bowl and whisk (or whisk attachment) by popping them in the freezer for 20-30 minutes before whipping cream.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Pin Twix Ice Cream Recipe for Later:
Kelly Anthony says
This ice cream is right up my alley! So fun for getting in the kitchen with little ones too!
This looks super delicious! I have never made homemade ice cream but I LOVE twix! And feel like I kinda need this ice cream it in my life.
What a great ice cream flavor! I bet once you start eating it you can’t stop! 🙂
Oooooh I’m swooning! I love Twix and that you’ve added dulce de leche!
Oh my goodness!! This is just amazing.. one of my fav candy in icecream!.. I am so trying this 🙂
Denise Low says
Thank you for sharing. This looks delicious.
Kimberly Callaway says
Thank you for this recipe..Looks amazing and suprisingly simple to make!!
This looks delicious!!
Alina | Cooking Journey Blog says
12 twix bars there? omg, kids will go crazy, haha. That’s so smart to add a pinch of salt, so it not too sweet.
sue | the view from great island says
I love candy bar ice creams, and you’ve made it too darned easy ~ this is dangerous!