No-churn homemade Twix Ice Cream is easy to make and packed with the chocolate and caramel flavors of Twix bars.
Who doesn’t love Twix candy bars?
With creamy chocolate, gooey caramel, and crisp cookie, they are truly one of the best candy bars out there.
In fact, they are my husband’s absolute favorite!
But, what if you could enjoy that delicious Twix flavor in a homemade ice cream?
Twix Ice Cream
This homemade Twix ice cream recipe would be amazing to make with the kids this summer.
The kids can help to break up the Twix candy bars and help mix the ingredient together.
It would also be perfect to make for dessert for your summer get togethers. Ice cream is always a welcome treat on hot summer days.
Looking for more frozen treat ideas?! Check out these yummy fruit ice pop recipes.
You could also use this homemade Twix bar ice cream to make other treats, like Twix ice cream sandwiches or Twix milkshakes. There is so much you could make if you get creative.
Also, don’t be afraid to try this homemade ice cream recipe with other flavors of Twix, such as Peanut Butter Twix or White Chocolate Twix.
Have fun it it and enjoy!
More recipes using chocolate bars & candy:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ of a 3 oz Package of chocolate pudding mix
- 1 can Dulce de leche (14 oz)
- Sea salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 12 Miniature Twix bars, coarsely chopped
- Whip heavy whipping cream using a mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. (Or work those muscles by whipping it by hand with a whisk).
- Add pudding mix, dulce de leche, vanilla extract and a pinch of sea salt. Mix well.
- Add chopped Twix bars, reserving a small amount to sprinkle on top when ready to serve. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to a metal loaf pan, cover, and place in freezer overnight. When set the ice cream will have a soft serve consistency.
- Before serving, remove from freezer and sprinkle with a reminding chopped Twix bars. Enjoy!
- Dulce de leche can be found in the Mexican food section of grocery store.
- For best results, chill your bowl and whisk (or whisk attachment) by popping them in the freezer for 20-30 minutes before whipping cream.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pin Twix Ice Cream Recipe for Later: