This post was sponsored by Ferrero and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Butterfinger Fluff is a tasty dessert dip made using Butterfinger Baking Bits, whipped topping, and vanilla pudding. Pair with vanilla wafers, pretzels, or fruit for dipping for an easy no-bake dessert.
For another tasty fluff dessert recipe try my strawberry fluff salad, blueberry fluff salad, or banana split fluff dessert.
I have been a huge fan of Butterfinger candy bars ever since I was a little girl. They were always my go-to snack from the checkout aisle, favorite Halloween candy to receive, and #1 ice cream topping selection.
When making ice cream sundaes at home I used to have to crush the candy bars myself, but now I can just grab a bag of Butterfinger Baking Bits off the shelf! I love how easy Butterfinger Baking Bits make it to create delicious desserts with chunks of my favorite candy bar.
Today I am sharing a super simple no-bake dessert recipe featuring Butterfinger Baking Bits –Butterfinger Fluff. It is perfect for serving up as dessert on Christmas, New Year’s Eve, or to snack on while watching movies and wrapping Christmas presents.
The dessert dip is cool and creamy, with the familiar sweetness and crunch of Butterfinger.
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
For this recipe you will need:
- Butterfinger Baking Bits – The crispety, crunchety, peanut buttery bars we all know and love, broken into the perfect size bits for making sweet treats.
- Whipped Topping – Be sure sure to thaw your whipped topping in the fridge before beginning.
- Vanilla Pudding Mix – Make sure that you grab instant pudding mix, not the cook & serve pudding mix. Cook & serve is not the same and won’t work for this recipe. Butterscotch pudding mix works great for this recipe as well.
- Milk – Any milk will work for this recipe: whole, 2%, 1%, or even nonfat milk.
How to Make Butterfinger Fluff
This section shows you how to make the recipe with step-by-step photos and instructions. For the full printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
Step 1: In a large bowl, whisk to combine pudding mix and milk until well mixed and thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
Step 2: Fold in the whipped topping.
Step 3: Stir in ¾ cup of Butterfinger Baking Bits.
Step 4: Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
Step 5: Before serving, top with a sprinkle of the remaining Butter Finger Baking Bits. Serve with pretzels, vanilla wafers, graham crackers, and/or fruit for dipping.
Butterfinger fluff dessert can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Add Apples. Try adding some crisp, tart chopped apples to this Butterfinger dessert recipe. They will add some color to the dip and offset the sweetness of the pudding and candy bar pieces.
- Drizzle on Top. For an elevated presentation drizzle some caramel sauce or chocolate syrup over the top of the dip just before serving.
- Chocolate Pudding: Chocolate lovers can try making the recipe with chocolate pudding (like we use for Chocolate Pie Dip).
- No-Bake Butterfinger Pie – Pour dip into a pre-made graham cracker crust for an easy chilled pie.
I hope that you enjoy this tasty dessert dip as much as we do! If you give it a try please come back to let me how you and your family liked it in the comments below!
More delicious dessert dips, salads, and fluffs
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 1 8-ounce bag Butterfinger Baking Bits
- 1 3.4-ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ¼ cup milk
- 1 8-ounce container whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine pudding mix and milk until well mixed and thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Stir in Butterfinger Baking Bits.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- Before serving, top with remaining Butter Finger Baking Bits. Serve with pretzels, vanilla wafers, graham crackers, or fruit for dipping.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Leave a Reply