This Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Dip is a rich and creamy dessert dip made with cream cheese, Cool Whip, peanut butter, sweetened condensed milk, and chunks of Reeses. The easy no-bake dessert pairs perfectly with cookies, pretzels, or fresh fruit for dipping.
If you love peanut butter cups and you love cheesecake, this peanut butter and cream cheese dip is sure to become your new favorite dessert.
It tastes like a slice of Reese’s cheesecake– only in dip form.
Simply mix the ingredients together, top with some chocolate sauce and chunks of Reese’s, and enjoy with your favorite dippers.
Speaking of dippers, we love graham crackers, pretzels, and apple slices with our sweet dips. You will find that I listed some more dipper ideas below to give you plenty of options.
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
- Cream Cheese— Softened cream cheese is the base of this no-bake cheesecake dip.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk— Can be found in the baking aisle of the grocery store. Be careful not to pick up evaporated milk by mistake- they are two very different things,
- Peanut Butter— Opt for creamy peanut butter rather than chunky peanut butter for this Reese’s dessert.
- Vanilla Extract— Adds to the flavor.
- Cool Whip— Cool and creamy whipped topping adds a lightness and a bit of fluff to the dessert dip. Be sure to allow it thaw in the fridge overnight before making your dip!
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups— It wouldn’t be Reese’s dip without including the classic peanut butter and chocolate candies. You can use regular size or mini Reese’s.
- Chocolate Sundae Syrup—To drizzle on top of the dip.
Substitutions & Variations
- You can substitute the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups with a store brand version.
- You can substitute homemade fudge sauce for the chocolate sundae syrup.
- Use “light” cream cheese instead of full-fat cream cheese (although this will affect the taste).
- Mixing bowls
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Serving dish
- Scraper spatula
- Cutting board
- Knife set
How to Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Dip
This section shows you how to make the recipe with step-by-step photos and instructions. For the full printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
Step 1: In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, and vanilla extract. Beat with a mixer on medium speed for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until smooth.
Step 2: Fold in Cool Whip.
Step 3: Add ¼ cup chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and stir to combine.
Step 4: Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with chocolate sundae syrup and the remaining Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups pieces. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Serve with cookies, graham crackers, and/or fruit and enjoy.
How to Store
Cover any leftover dip or transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to three days.
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature so it will be easier to mix with the sweetened condensed milk. If it’s too chilled, it will be lumpy and will take longer to mix.
- A 24 ounce dish is perfect for serving this easy Reese’s cheesecake dip.
- Don’t let the dip sit out more than 2 hours at room temperature for food safety reasons.
This delicious dessert dip pairs well with a variety of dippers. Below are some of our favorites but feel free to try your own options as well.
- Brownie Brittle
- Chocolate cookies
- Sliced apples
- Vanilla wafers
- Peanut butter cookies
- Fudge sandwich cookies
- Graham crackers
- Nutter Butters
- Waffle cone pieces
- Shortbread cookies
- Animal crackers
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can make this dip in advance up to a day before you want to serve it. Store it in the fridge until ready to serve.
I don’t recommend freezing Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Dip because of the cream cheese.
More Chocolate Peanut Butter Desserts
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Crispy Peanut Butter Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- Classic Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- Butterfinger Lush
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Dip
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- ½ cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, roughly chopped, divided
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate sundae syrup, for topping drizzle
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, and vanilla extract. Beat with a mixer on medium speed for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Add ¼ cup chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Top with chocolate sundae syrup and the remaining Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups pieces. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve with cookies, graham crackers, and/or fruit and enjoy.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.