Turtle cheesecake dip is a sweet and indulgent treat that’s easy to make and perfect for any occasion. The decadent no-bake dessert dip combines creamy cheesecake, crunchy pecans, and gooey caramel for a mouthwatering dessert that will have everyone coming back for more.
Dessert dips are some of my favorite recipes. They are quick and easy to prepare and always a crowd-pleaser. For more incredible dessert dips consider trying Hot Chocolate Dip, Reeses Dip, or Funfetti Dip.
If you love the chocolate-pecan-caramel flavor combo of Turtles candy this quick dessert recipe is going to become your new favorite.
Ingredients for No Bake Turtle Cheesecake Dip
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
- Cream cheese — a softened 8 ounce bar of cream cheese is the base of this no-bake cheesecake dip. I recommend full-fat cream cheese for the best taste.
- Sweetened condensed milk — adds sweetness. Be sure not to grab evaporated milk by mistake- they are usually next to each other in the store but it won’t work for this recipe.
- Caramel extract — to give the dip that classic Turtle caramel flavor.
- Whipped topping — adds a creamy lightness to the dip.
- Pecans — a must-have for any Turtle dessert recipe.
- Chocolate syrup — for drizzling over the top of the dip.
- Caramel sauce — also for drizzling over the top. I like to use my homemade caramel sauce but any thick caramel sauce or sundae syrup will work.
- Turtles — because what would Turtle dip be without pieces of Turtle candies scattered on top?
- Large mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Hand mixer
- Rubber spatula
- Platter and bowl, for serving
How to Make Turtle Cheesecake Dip
This section shows you how to make the recipe with step-by-step photos and instructions. For the full printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
Step 1: Add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and caramel extract to a large bowl and mix with a hand mixer until smooth.
Step 2: Fold in the Cool Whip.
Step 3: Add cream cheese mixture to a serving bowl. Top with pecan pieces, drizzles of chocolate and caramel syrup, and chopped Turtles candies.
This creamy dessert dip pairs well with a variety of dippers.
Here are some of our faves:
- Brownie Brittle
- Chocolate cookies
- Graham crackers
- Vanilla wafers
- Shortbread cookies
- Fresh fruit
How to Store
Refrigerator: Cover any leftover dip and store in the fridge for up to three days.
Freezer: I don’t recommend freezing this dip because of the cream cheese. The texture will likely not be the same after thawing.
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature so it will be easier to mix with the sweetened condensed milk.
- A 24-ounce dish is the perfect size to serve this tempting turtle cheesecake dip.
- While you can mix and serve the caramel pecan cheesecake dip immediately after combing the ingredients, I recommend letting it sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour. I know waiting is hard but it helps the flavor develop and gives it a nice chill.
- Sweet dips made with cream cheese, such as this turtle dessert dip, should not sit out more than 2 hours at room temperature for food safety reasons.
Additions and Variations
Chocolate chips. Sprinkle some semi-sweet chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips over the finished dip.
Marshmallow fluff. To add some sweet marshmallow flavor to the creamy dip try mixing in some marshmallow creme or fluff.
No-Bake Turtle Cheesecake. Pour the no bake turtle cheesecake mix into a ready-made pie crust and chill overnight for a quick cheesecake.
Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Dip FAQ
Yes, you can make this caramel pecan cheesecake dip in advance up to a day before you want to serve it. Store it in the fridge until ready to serve.
If you can’t get your hands on any Turtles candy you can sprinkle some chocolate chips along with the pecans on top of the no bake dessert dip for the same flavor combo.
More Dessert Dip Recipes to Try
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Cookie Dough Dip
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip
- Fruit Salas with Cinnamon Chips
- Butterfinger Fluff Dip
Turtle Cheesecake Dip
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon caramel extract
- 1 cup whipped topping, such as Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 Tablespoons pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate sundae syrup
- 2 Tablespoons caramel sauce
- ¼ cup Turtles, roughly chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and caramel extract. Beat with a mixer on medium speed for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Add cream cheese mixture to a serving bowl. Top with chopped pecans, drizzles of chocolate and caramel sauce, and chopped Turtles candies. Cover and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Leave a Reply