Raspberry cream cheese dip is a creamy, fruity dessert dip that tastes like raspberry cheesecake! Filled with natural raspberry flavor, the fruit dip is easy to make with fresh raspberries and pairs well with pretzels, cookies, or fresh fruit for dipping.
Dessert dips are some of my favorite dessert recipes. They take minutes to make but are as delicious as can be. Plus, you can’t deny that dippable desserts are fun!
With the sweetness of fresh-picked raspberries, this delicious treat is ideal for serving up during the summer months when strawberries are in season. That said, the sweet dip can really be enjoyed any time of year. It would be great to snack on during football games or during the holiday season.
Whenever you serve it up, I am sure that this raspberry fruit dip will be a huge hit!
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
- cream cheese – softened to room temperature
- butter – either salted or unsalted butter is fine for this recipe
- milk – any kind of milk is fine here, even soy milk or almond milk.
- vanilla extract
- confectioners sugar – aka powdered sugar
- raspberries – we used fresh raspberries but a little bit of raspberry preserves can be substituted if necessary.
- Mixing bowl
- Electric hand mixer (or stand mixer)
- Rubber spatula
- Serving bowl
How to make raspberry cream cheese dip
This section shows you how to make the recipe with step-by-step photos and instructions. For the full printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
Step 1: Beat together the softened cream cheese, butter, and milk until smooth and creamy.
Step 2: Mix in the confectioners sugar and vanilla extract.
Step 3: Add the raspberries and beat until the raspberries are completely broken down and incorporated.
Step 4: Serve with cookies, fruit, pretzels, or your favorite dippers.
What to dip in fruit dip
Wondering what to dip in your raspberry dip? Here are some ideas:
- apple slices
- pretzel sticks
- ritz crackers
- vanilla wafers
- cinnamon sugar pita chips
- graham crackers
- cinnamon sugar tortilla chips
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Allow the dip to sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes before enjoying to let it soften up a bit.
Expert tips & tricks
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature for easy mixing and a smooth texture in the dip.
- Serve the sweet raspberry dip along with a fruit tray as a fun after-school snack for the kids. It is a great way to satisfy their sweet tooth while they are enjoying fresh fruit.
- Double the delicious recipe and arrange the dip on a serving platter along with a variety of dippers to serve as a sweet treat at your next party.
Raspberry Cream Cheese Dip FAQ
I do not recommend freezing this dip because the texture and consistency may not be the same once thawed.
Absolutely! This recipe is versatile, and you can experiment with other berries such as strawberries, blueberries, or blackberries. Each will bring its own unique flavor profile to the dip, so feel free to mix and match based on your preferences.
If you prefer a less sweet version, you can adjust the sweetness by reducing the amount of confectioners sugar or adding a squeeze of lemon juice to balance the flavors. Feel free to tailor it to your taste preferences!
Yes! Frozen raspberries work just as well as fresh ones for this dip. Simply thaw and dry them before using.
More fresh fruit desserts & treats
Raspberry Cream Cheese Dip
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the softened cream cheese, butter, and milk until smooth and creamy.
- Add the confectioners sugar and vanilla. Continue mixing until well incorporated.
- Add the raspberries and beat until the raspberries are completely broken down and incorporated, about 2 minutes.
- Serve with cookies, fruit, pretzels, or your favorite dippers.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.