These 4th of July pretzel bites are quick and easy to make with just 3 ingredients and perfect for servings at your 4th of July party.
4th of July Pretzel Bites
It doesn’t get much quicker or easier than these 3-ingredient 4th of July Pretzel Bites.
These salty-sweet treats take just a few minutes to make, yet they look amazing.
Their red, white, and blue colors make them great for serving at a 4th of July party, but you could also just make a batch for the family to enjoy at home.
In fact, the kids can even help make these easy red, white, and blue snacks.
Tips for Making Patriotic Pretzel Bites with Kids
If the kids are helping in the kitchen, you will want to take some safety precautions.
Be sure to assist when it comes to putting the baking sheet into, and removing it from, the oven.
Also, allow the baking sheet cool down for a few minutes once it comes out of the oven. Test with your fingers to make sure that the candy melts aren’t too hot for the kids to push the candies down into.
No Oven? No Problem!
Alternatively, you could use the microwave instead of the oven. Just place the pretzels on a microwave safe plate and microwave in 10-second intervals until the candy melts soften.
Have leftover candy melts?!
Use your extra candy melts to make firecracker strawberry pops. They will look great on your 4th of July dessert table alongside your pretzel bites!
More Easy 4th of July Desserts
- square snap pretzels
- red, white, and blue Wilton Candy Melts
- red, white, and blue M&M candies
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Lay pretzels on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Top each pretzel with a candy melt.
- Bake until the candy melts are on the verge of melting but still have their shape (about 4 minutes).
- Once removed from oven, gently press an M&M in the center of each candy melt.
- Allow to set before serving. They should take 30-60 minutes to set at room temperature, or about 10-15 minutes if placed in the refrigerator.