Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
These fun strawberry lemonade jello shots are made with vodka and served in lemon wedges.
Elevate your typical strawberry jello shots with this fun and creative strawberry lemonade jello shot recipe!
These tasty shots are perfect for serving at all your summer parties and backyard barbecues.
For more strawberry lemonade treats give this easy strawberry lemonade cupcake recipe a try, too.
Tell me that these jello shots don’t look amazing?!
Although it may look like you need wicked kitchen skills to make these jello shots, you totally don’t.
In reality these lemon wedge jello shots are actually very easy to make.
Looking for a non-alcoholic summer treat? Check out our yummy skinny peach lemonade recipe.
Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shot Ingredients & Supplies
Get started by gathering the supplies and ingredients that you will need for this jello shot recipe.
- 6 lemons
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup lemonade (homemade or store bought)
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 packets of unflavored gelatin (we used Knox gelatin)
Supplies-wise you will need:
- blender or food processor
- medium sized saucepan
- muffin tin
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
Start by blending the strawberries and water using your food processor or blender.
Once blended, add in the lemonade and vodka. You can use homemade lemonade or premade lemonade – either one works. We used Simply Lemonade.
Next, transfer the mixture to a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Once it begins to steam, whisk in the gelatin. Remove from heat and set aside while you prepare the lemons.
Slice lemons in half.
Use a spoon or melon baller to remove the insides from each lelon halve.
Place lemon halves into a muffin tin to help stabilize them. Evenly pour the jello mixture into the empty lemon halves.
Refrigerate the lemon shots for 2-3 hours, until completely set.
Remove from refrigerator and slice each half in half once again before serving.
I hope that you enjoy these delicious strawberry lemonade jello shots!
More Delicious & Fun Boozy Treats To Enjoy This Summer
- Fireball Cinnamon Roll Boozy Ice Pops
- Boozy Milkshake
- Green Cotton Candy Moonshine
- Strawberries and Cream Jello Shots
- Blue Hawaiian Jello Shots
- Lemon Drop Shots
- Raspberry Gelato Moonshine
- 4th of July Layered Jello Shots
- Shark Bite Jello Shots
Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
- 6 lemons
- 2 cups fresh strawberries sliced
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 cup lemonade homemade or store bought
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin we used Knox
- Blend strawberries together with the water in a food processor or blender.
- Add in lemonade and vodka.
- Warm strawberry mixture in a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Once it begins to steam, whisk in the gelatin packets. Set aside.
- Slice your lemons in half and scoop out the insides using a spoon or melon baller. Place your lemons into a muffin tin to stabilize them for the refrigerator.
- Evenly pour the jello mixture into the empty lemon halves.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, until jello is set.
- Before serving, slice lemons in half again.