Cake batter dip is a delicious, no-bake, dessert dip made using real funfetti cake mix for an authentic cake batter flavor.
Do you love the taste of cake batter?
I do! It’s such a fun and delicious flavor.
Of course, we all know that eating raw cake batter can be dangerous, due to the raw eggs and uncooked flour.
But to be honest, that doesn’t always stop me from licking the spoon. It is just SO GOOD.
Luckily, I have found out how to make tasty desserts that taste just as amazing — but without the risk!
Cake Batter Dip
If you love the taste of cake batter, you’ll want to try this amazing — and egg-free — cake batter dip recipe.
With real funfetti cake mix in the recipe, this delicious dessert dip really does have that amazing cake batter flavor. Yum!
Love cookie dough too? Try this cookie dough dip!
If you’re looking for something fun and colorful for a birthday party, this funfetti cake mix dip is a great option. The confetti and sprinkles give it plenty of bright pops of color!
>> Related: Funfetti Cake Batter Blondies
It would also work perfectly for a princess party, unicorn party, or sleepover.
Actually, it would also be great for serving at a girls’ night in with your friends. Imagine enjoying this funfetti cake dip along with some cotton candy martinis and a chick flick playing in the background. Sound like a perfect ladies night in to me!
Whatever the reason, everyone is going to love this yummy treat.
For another delicious dessert dip try my hot chocolate dip–it is so yummy!
How To Make Cake Batter Dip
This tasty cake batter dip is very easy to make. All it takes is 5 ingredients and a few minutes of your time.
First we want to heat up (or heat-treat) the funfetti mix to ensure that the flour in it is safe to eat.
To do this, place the dry funfetti mix in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between each, until the temperature of the mix reaches 165°F on an instant read thermometer (this should take about 90 seconds). Remove from the microwave and allow the mix to cool down on the countertop for 5 minutes before moving on.
Placing funfetti cake mix, cream cheese, vanilla, and milk in a food processor.
Then, puree the ingredients until they are blended together smoothly.
Next, fold in the whipped topping.
Finally, add additional sprinkles on top just before serving.
Serve with fresh fruit, animal crackers, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or pretzels for dipping.
If you enjoy this delicious dessert dip, try these other amazing cake-batter and cookie-dough flavored dessert recipes:
- sugar cookie fudge
- funfetti cake mix cookies
- cake batter popcorn
- funfetti puppy chow
- mini chocoalte chip cookie dough cheesecakes
- funfetti cake mix, unprepared
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 oz tub whipped topping
- sprinkles, for garnish
- cookies, fruit, or other "dippables" for serving
- Place the dry funfetti cake mix in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between each, until the temperature of the mix reaches 165°F on an instant-read thermometer (this should take about 90-120 seconds).*
- Allow the cake mix to cool on the countertop for 5 minutes. Then, add cake mix, cream cheese, milk, and vanilla to a food processor and puree until smooth and fully combined.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl and fold in whipped topping.
- Place dip in a serving bowl and refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, garnish with additional sprinkles. Serve with graham crackers, animal crackers, vanilla wafers, or fresh fruit for dipping.
* Although it is rare, the uncooked flour in the cake mix could be contaminated with bacteria that cause food-borne illness. That is why it is best to play it safe and heat the cake mix up before using it in no-bake recipes such as this dip.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 379Fiber: 1g
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.