This Christmas Cookie Cocktail is made with vodka and Kahlua and has a vanilla frosting and festive sprinkle rim for a dessert cocktail perfect for holiday cocktail parties.
The rich and creamy cocktail tastes just like a frosted sugar cookie and takes under 5 minutes to prepare!
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
For this sugar cookie cocktail recipe you will need:
- Sugar cookie coffee creamer – We used International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer, but feel free to use another brand if you can find one. If you can’t get your hands on any sugar cookie flavored creamer you an substitue with vanilla creamer.
- Vanilla vodka – Smirnoff Vanilla, Absolut Vanilla, or your favorite vanilla flavored vodka.
- Kahula – adds a hint of coffee flavor
- Half and half – You can substitue with milk, the drink will just be slightly less creamy.
- Vanilla frosting – for the rim
- Christmas sprinkles – for the rim
How to Make
This section shows you how to make the recipe with step-by-step photos and instructions. For the full printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
Step 1: To rim the glass, add a layer of Christmas sprinkles to a saucer. Then, add a thin layer of frosting to the rim. Dip the frosting layer into the sprinkles.
Step 2: Fill the glass with ice, followed by the creamer, vodka, half and half, and Kahlua.
Step 3: Give the drink a gentle stir to combine then enjoy!
- If you have a cocktail shaker handy feel free to use it to mix this Christmas cocktail. It will give the cocktail more of a chill than stirring in the glass.
- Elevate the look of your cookie cocktail with a sugar cookie garnish.
More Festive Christmas Cocktail Recipes
- 2 ounces sugar cookie flavored coffee creamer
- 1 ounces vanilla-flavored vodka
- 1 ounces half and half
- 1 ounces Kahula
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla frosting
- 1 Tablespoon Christmas sprinkles
- To rim the glass, add a layer of Christmas sprinkles to a saucer. Then, add a thin layer of frosting to the rim. Dip the frosting layer into the sprinkles.
- Fill the glass with ice, followed by the creamer, vodka, half and half, and Kahlua. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 545
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.