The Eggnog White Russian is a quick and easy holiday cocktail made with vodka, coffee liquor, and eggnog.
The tasty 3-ingredient cocktail is perfect for office holiday parties, white elephant gift exchanges, or however you are celebrating the joy of the season.
Or maybe you just want something festive to sip on while wrapping all those Christmas presents.
Whenever you choose to enjoy this Christmas eggnog cocktail, you are in for a treat.
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
- eggnog – any store bought alcohol-free eggnog will work
- vodka – you can use your favorite brand of vodka, we used 1941 since that is what we had on hand
- Kahula – or your favorite coffee liquor
How to Make an Eggnog White Russian
You can’t beat how easy this eggnog cocktail is to whip up. Simply add the 3 ingredients to a glass over ice and give it a stir.
Additions and Variations
- Garnish: Top your spiked eggnog with a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg, and/or garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- Espresso: Replace the Kahlua with a shot of espresso for a stronger coffee flavor (and less alcohol)
- Flavored Vodka: Try the cocktail with vanilla vodka or whipped cream vodka for a tasty variation
- Shaken: Fill a cocktail shaker ¾ full with ice. Add the eggnog, vodka, and coffee liquor. Shake for 30 seconds and then strain into a lowball glass filled with ice.
Holiday parties are the perfect time to whip up Christmas cocktails such as this white Russian with eggnog. For more adults-only holiday drinks, try our Vodka Cranberry Cocktail, Christmas Punch, or Santa Hat Jello Shots.
- 2 ounces eggnog
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce coffee liqueur
- Fill a lowball glass with ice.
- Add vodka, Kahlua, and eggnog.
- Stir before enjoying.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.