Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
No-Bake Blueberry Delight (aka Blueberry Yum Yum) is a cool and creamy dessert made with a graham cracker crust and layers of sweetened cream cheese, blueberry pie filling, and Cool Whip.
Where are my blueberry-lovers at?
This easy summer dessert recipe is for you!
Blueberry Yum Yum
Like the lemon lush, this layered dessert is known by many names. I have seen it referred to as blueberry delight, blueberry yum yum, blueberry lush, and blueberry lasagna.
With so many names, you just know that it has to be epic!
The no-bake blueberry dessert consists of 4 layers of deliciousness.
It starts with a graham cracker crust. Followed by a layer of creamy no-bake cheesecake. Next, a layer of blueberry pie filling. Finally, a layer of Cool Whip whipped topping.
Served nice and cool from the fridge, blueberry yum yum is a light, cool, and creamy treat perfect for hot summer days.
Whether you are looking for a dessert for a BBQ, potluck, party, or just for the family to enjoy following Sunday dinner, this blueberry delight recipe is sure to be a hit!
How to Make Blueberry Delight
No need to turn on your oven for this blueberry delight recipe.
Just mix together the ingredients for each layer and add them to your baking dish!
But first, gather your ingredients.
For this recipe you will need:
- melted butter
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- crushed graham crackers
- Cool Whip
- blueberry pie filling
(Get the ingredient measurements and full recipe below in the printable recipe card)
- Graham cracker crust: Combine crushed graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter. Press into the bottom of your pan and chill for 30 minutes.
- Cream cheese layer: Beat softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and half the Cool Whip to create a cheesecake-like filling. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of the crust.
- Blueberry layer: Add a layer of blueberry pie filling.
- Whipped topping: Top with remaining Cool Whip. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
For best results, make this dessert the night before you want to serve it and refrigerate overnight. That way it is well chilled and the flavors have maximum time to incorporate.
If you don’t have time for an overnight chill, no worries. I can assure you that it is still incredible after just a 2-hour chill.
I hope you and your family enjoy this tasty blueberry delight as much as we do!
Don’t miss these other no-bake dessert recipes
- Strawberry jello pie
- Lemon icebox cake – just 4 ingredients!
- No-bake cherry cheesecake
- Pistachio icebox cake
- Strawberry icebox cake – only 3 ingredients!
- Snickers apple salad
- Blueberry fluff
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers about 14 large graham crackers
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 16 oz tub Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 2 21 oz cans blueberry pie filling
- additional graham cracker crumbs for garnish if desired
- In a medium bowl, stir well to combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press evenly into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, beat well to combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and 1/2 of the tub of Cool Whip. Spread mixture evenly over crust.
- Add the blueberry pie filling, spreading it evenly over the cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip. Sprinkle with additional graham cracker crumbs, if desired. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Pin for Later: