This delicious strawberry Jello pie recipe is easy to make using a premade graham cracker crust, Cool Whip, fresh strawberries, and – you guessed it — Strawberry Jell-O.
I love to spend time in the kitchen baking up a storm during the fall and winter months. But not so much on hot summer days.
The last thing I want to do on a scorcher is turn on my oven. No, thank you.
Thankfully, I have a few awesome no-bake dessert recipes that are my go-tos on days like these.
If you love strawberry jello, be sure to try this strawberry jello poke cake for another tasty strawberry dessert.
Easy Strawberry Jello Pie Recipe
This cool and refreshing Strawberry pie with Jello is super simple to make. If you can make gelatin from a box, you can make this easy no-bake pie.
The recipe only requires 4 ingredients — plus some water and ice.
Honestly, the hardest part is waiting for the Jello to set.
I like to prepare the pie in the evening; so that it has plenty of time to set up overnight while we sleep. That way I am not watching the clock and counting down the minutes until I can enjoy it.
>> Related: Lemon Jello Poke Cake
Likewise, if I am making no-bake Jello pie for a summer party or barbecue, I make sure to prepare it the night before so that I know it will be good to go on the day of the event. Although it can set in as little as 3 hours, sometimes it can take as many as 6. What gives? Make up your mind, pie!
I hope that you enjoy this quick and easy strawberry pie. Not only is it perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth in the summer without having to turn on the oven, but the beautiful pink pie makes an amazing dessert any time of year.
- 1 premade graham cracker crust (10 in.)
- additional whipped topping and strawberries for garnish, if desired
- 1 package (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups strawberries, diced
- 1 cup ice water
- ⅔ cup boiling water
- 1 package (3 oz) strawberry Jello
- In a large bowl, dissolve Jello in boiling water. Add ice water; stirring well until all ice has melted. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes to allow gelatin to thicken.
- Whisk in whipped topping. Fold in 1 ½ cups diced strawberries.
- Spoon filling into graham cracker crust. Sprinkle with remaining diced strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until set.
- Garnish (if desired), slice, and serve!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 161mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 2gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. Accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Pin for Later: